No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    U read it...Floyd is the micheal Jackson of Boxing...skill wise, but he is also mysterious!..but hey it is what it is, I respect him for knowing what his opponents are capable of, more than I would respect him if he was a major ducker like u all try to portrait him to be
    This is a good example of floyd fanaticism. In a thread where floyd states he wont fight champions the rest of the career, you have someone posting he's the , best in the world, cant be beaten, mysterious michael jackson boxer (??????).

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      yep he knows what they are capable of and that's why he's not fighting pac or martinez. he's fighting guys he's knows aren't capable of beating him. what a great fighter!
      Says alot about Floyd, since he knows he can beat everyone..LOL..Thats why he fought Ortiz, and wont fight pac a guy who he would beat EASIER..LMAO..Think!

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        This is a good example of floyd fanaticism. In a thread where floyd states he wont fight champions the rest of the career, you have someone posting he's the , best in the world, cant be beaten, mysterious michael jackson boxer (??????).
        STop that lyin...he said he wont fight SIX champions...their are only 2 strong champions, not even CLOSE to six...he will fight those two, and the rest will be who?..Berto, Ortiz rematch, Canelo?, and that leaves one more fighter..maybe u can help me figure out who that is, I dont even kno

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yeah that's why he shows up in the media every time pac fights. that's why he constantly talks about pac in his interviews. he doesn't pay attention at all!
          Yea cuz they ask him...we all know, Floyd is focused on Cotto...Floyd dont even know whether pac is a mayor, congressman, president...EVERYONE knows he is a congressman, except Floyd...EVERYONE knows Floyd dont even worry about Pacman

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            They're both still very active and at the top of their game.
            Theyre also 33 and 35. The fight shouldve happened when they were 30, and 33. Are we gonna wait till they're 40 and 43? The longer floyd ducks, the less relevant the fight will be.

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            I used my imagination??? I haven't given any opinion on who Floyd will fight in his next 6 bouts. I'm calling you out on what you said about using your evidence when posting.

In the article, Floyd says he has 6 fights left. You responded by saying that he won't fight Pac or Martinez. You then went on to say that you use evidence when posting and dumb people on this site use their imagination.

So I'm asking you again. Use your factual evidence to prove that Floyd won't fight Pac or Martinez by the time he retires.
            What makes you think he will? We all know that blood testing was a joke, or, an obstacle to get out of the fight. But if floyd is demanding 100% of the revenue, isnt that evidence enough that he seriously does not want a fight with Manny? or how about his recent quote that alludes to by him saying straight up, "Im not gonna fight champions"

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              STop that lyin...he said he wont fight SIX champions...their are only 2 strong champions, not even CLOSE to six...he will fight those two, and the rest will be who?..Berto, Ortiz rematch, Canelo?, and that leaves one more fighter..maybe u can help me figure out who that is, I dont even kno
              Its because youre an idiot, or just have a serious fan boy problem with floyd.

Floyd said he wont fight 6 champions, because, and I QUOTE,
              "I'm alot older now, you know what I'm saying?"
              He's alot older, not younger, and cant, or wont....take on serious challenges. His skills and physical abilities are deteriorating with age. When he says he wont fight 6 champions, its because he might lose, or get hurt.

But since you have a serious fanboy problem, you interpret his quote as..."there arent 6 champions out there. Who are they, berto...canelo? there arent 6 bro, Ive named them all! floyd wants them, but there arent 6 out there. Help floyd find 6 champions!"

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                Theyre also 33 and 35. The fight shouldve happened when they were 30, and 33. Are we gonna wait till they're 40 and 43? The longer floyd ducks, the less relevant the fight will be.

What makes you think he will? We all know that blood testing was a joke, or, an obstacle to get out of the fight. But if floyd is demanding 100% of the revenue, isnt that evidence enough that he seriously does not want a fight with Manny? or how about his recent quote that alludes to by him saying straight up, "Im not gonna fight champions"
                Where in that quote does Floyd say he won't fight Pac or Martinez???

It's a simple question.

Comment

• So no Pacquiao showdown. Floyd the ducker.

Comment

Where in that quote does Floyd say he won't fight Pac or Martinez???

It's a simple question.
                    He doesnt say it, but are you really expecting him to say, "I refuse to fight Manny and sergio"

Of course not. He's stupid, but not stupid. He'll find other ways to avoid them. Such as....

"I want 100 of the revenue against Manny. I want the fight, and I want all the money. Im not ducking"

Comment

They're both still very active and at the top of their game.

I used my imagination??? I haven't given any opinion on who Floyd will fight in his next 6 bouts. I'm calling you out on what you said about using your evidence when posting.

In the article, Floyd says he has 6 fights left. You responded by saying that he won't fight Pac or Martinez. You then went on to say that you use evidence when posting and dumb people on this site use their imagination.

So I'm asking you again. Use your factual evidence to prove that Floyd won't fight Pac or Martinez by the time he retires.
                      so you want me to predict the future? do you not understand how scientific theory works? you make decisions based on the facts you have in front of you. the facts we have in front of us say floyd doesn't to fight them. the avoidance of all dangerous opponents, the retirements, the excuses, the take the test oops i was joking, the saying i don't want to fight strong fighters etc... You add that all up and you get a conclusion. floyd doesn't want to fight them. Yes floyd could fight them but that would be a totally unsubstantiated claim not backed up by evidence or reason. we've been waiting for years for floyd to step up and he hasn't so to think he's going to step up now is baffling.

Comment

Working...
                      X