Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think we are going to see pacman-jmm 3 2nite..with cotto playing a younger bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see thats what makes this fight great all the differant possibilites..both of them can beat the ohter...and brutally..thats why this is exciting..this is some throw back classic boxing ****..

Comment

you cant exactly say what they have to do to win..cause every round will be differant..cause they are going to be learning each other as they go..whoever can either hide their intentions and unleash first..or adabt as the fight goes along will win this fight

Comment

Don't believe the hype. I think we are going to see Cotto get hit a lot and lose in the middle rounds by TKO. Hey, maybe he'll quit again!

Comment

I don't know at 130 jmm was very veyr fast, and was almost matching manny with speed in exchanges, and landed quite a bit more punches. I see Pacquiao landing a lot more easily on cotto and getting hit less.

Comment

Cotto ain't outboxin Pac. He better not try it. Her gotta go for the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Cotto ain't outboxin Pac. He better not try it. Her gotta go for the KO.
              not to sure about that..anything is possible in this fight

Comment

Working...
              X