No announcement yet.

***Khan vs Wolfe at 154***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough one.

Sort of like who would win a tennis match between Tim Henman and Serena Williams.

That said, there is pretty much zero respect for Khan on Boxingscene.

Comment

Ann Wolfe would get lit up

Comment

Anne Wolfe would steamroll Khan she's got some anger in her or something that tells me she'd kill him

Comment

Ann wolfe would put too much pressure on khan and would probably eventually walk him down.

if this fight ever happens, i'd probably drop half my points on ann
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-23-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I posted this in a boxing group on facebook and they are sharing pretty much the same sentiment. Khan could obviously outbox her but that would take 12 flawless rounds. At some point Just as Miadana/Garcia did, she'd land and that paper mache chin that Khans rocking would be shattered.

Comment

My God... this would be Floyd Mayweather-Josie Harris all over again.

Comment

To hell with all you ****ing ******s !! Amir would never, ever, EVER lose to an inferior human. Never.

Comment

I Ann got to come in at her fighting weight (168) and Khan at his fighting weight (147)....I'd say Khan by decision...Ann would DROP this fool and he'd box his way to a UD.

Comment

Ann would get ****ed up in 2 rounds. She is use to fighting bums, and I am not sexist but most women boxers are bums.

Ann Wolfe is a bum. I would beat her the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      To hell with all you ****ing ******s !! Amir would never, ever, EVER lose to an inferior human. Never.
                      So women are inferior?

Comment

Working...
                      X