No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WealthTV Made a Big Boxing Push in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WealthTV Made a Big Boxing Push in 2012

SAN DIEGO, CA – WealthTV’s live boxing programming efforts for 2012 have been recognized by the Boxing Writers Association of America, BWAA, and by ESPN’s Dan Rafael, arguably the leading authority on boxing. The BWAA recently nominated six fights for Fight of the Year candidates. Two of the six fights were featured live on WealthTV, namely Brian “Hawaiian Punch” Viloria v. Hernan “Tyson” Marquez and Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez v. Juan Francisco Estrada. (Of the remaining four fights, one was featured on Showtime and three were featured on HBO, including the Manny Pacquiao v. Juan Manual Marquez IV fight.) The BWAA also nominated world champion Brian Viloria for Fighter of the Year. Viloria, who was featured on WealthTV’s Fight Night on November 17, unified the WBO and WBA Flyweight World Championship with a victory over Hernan Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

WealthTV also had Rodrigo Guerrero vs Sebastien Gauthier in the Bute undercard, another FOTY candidate.

Comment

Wealth TV has amazing shows and adding boxing to it makes it a must-have channel. The HD quality has been excellent in the fights I've seen so far. Looking forward to watching more fights on Wealth TV.

Comment

HD never works on the online stream though. They need to fix that.

Comment

They've done an amazing job. As a lifelong fan of the sport I can't thank their efforts enough.

Comment

What is wealthtv? Never heard of it...

Comment

wealth t.v

we need it.

Comment

WealthTV needs to have Japanese boxing like The last New Year's Eve shows. They were pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by koji mizuhara View Post
                  WealthTV needs to have Japanese boxing like The last New Year's Eve shows. They were pretty good.
                  That'd be great, but they'd have to do it delayed and not ringside, which is not as cool. I guess if you stayed away from here, it'd be just as good as live

Comment

It's great they'll televise deeper undercards. IIRC Bute Grachev and Stevenson George had decent to good undercards. For my money they've done better than Epix, esp with the late year surge

Comment

Working...
                    X