Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBF = ***** Boy Floyd

Ain't even an argument anymore

Comment

Manny, manny fans, and anyone in between wants the fight.....

Fmj and fans put up obstacles or make excuses......

Pretty easy to call......

Comment

Yaaaaawwwnnn didn't hear him say he wouldn't do the fight but he does seem disinterested. We'll see there's still the bob arum hurdle and now the hbo showtime hurdle. If the buzz gets back to what it was 2-3 yrs ago Maybe it happens... Not holding my breath though

Comment

He says Manny is 1and2 in his last 3 fights but Khan is 2and2 in his last 4.
          A one win difference. So I guess if Pac beats one more dude in the level of Diaz then Mayweather will fight him. Lets ask Mayweather.

Q: Mr Mayweather given your reason for not fighting Pac in this interview with fight hype. If Manny gets another victory over a Diaz level opponent will you fight him?

A: ... Who's Diaz? I never heard of him.

Comment

Oddly enough

[QUOTE=JackTheLad;14034602]The thing is I like both Manny and Floyd, but Floyd is coming of as a coward. I think he's afraid of losing, but he say's Manny is coming of 2 losses out of 3, then surely the best time to fight him must be know.[/QUOTE

I keep saying this over and over again, put Floyd in Pac shoes and not one American supporter would be asking for this fight. Especially if Floyd was 1-2 in his last three fights. But only in America do an American of color (ban me for the truth BS I know you are) is hated for being the best at what he does. Look dude got KTFO and came back to fight a guy that couldn't sell enough tickets to beat out a high school sock hop. But all of a sudden he's back in the running for a shot at Floyd. Now peep this, AB just lost and American haters don't want to see him fight again. But that was just his first loss and Pac lost two in a row, one by a brutal one punch knock out. So my point is this, when a guy agrees to everything except a drug test time line how is he considered the one scared? Seems to me if you don't want to take a test everyone else is then you would be the one scared. Either you're scared of the fight or scared of what's in your system. I say it's what's in your system because boxers don't get scared. ....

Comment

The fight can still make record breaking amounts of money, even now. Should it have happened back in March of 2010 like it was supposed to? Absolutely. However, there's no use in reminiscing over opportunities lost.

Both men have been the issue in negotiations; Mayweather wanted more money, Pacquiao was afraid of needles, etc. They're BOTH at fault and they've both been the reason negotiations fell through. Bottom line is that neither of them need each other for financial stability, whether Manny has tax issues or not. Don't forget that before the fight with Marquez, Floyd had a lot of speculation going around that he owed the IRS a LOT of money.

If Pacquiao beats Marquez or Bradley next, and Floyd ends up beating Khan (his likely opponent) then why wouldn't the two of them link up? Unless Floyd fought someone else next September (but who?) and Pacquiao redeemed himself against Bradley. That's best case scenario though.

Comment

The proof is in the pudding. Mayweather you are a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by tailchaser001 View Post
                  Here we go again with why we can't fight manny.....

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15788.html
                  I read that article and FIghthype don`t know for sure if Floyd is considering Pacquiao or not-because Mayweather didn`t outright say "i`m not interested in meeting Pacquiao".All Mayweather said was:"here`s a guy that`s 1 and 2 in his last 4 fights and after he got ko`ed by Marquez people was saying he was done,then after Pacquiao beat a lightweight,people is now saying is ready for a slick welterweight".That`s not the same thing as saying well i`m not interested in meeting Pacquiao.What Floyd said is pretty vague as far as if he`ll fight Pacquiao next or not;it could be taken anyway.Floyd said it himself that for his next fight:If its PAcquiao its Pacquiao,if its khan its Khan".That means he `s not ruling Pacquiao out for his next fight.

Comment

lmfao! khan is more of a lightweight than rios, rios fought at 147 khan last fought at 143. floyd sounds dum as sht

Comment

[QUOTE=oneon11;14034728]
                      Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
                      The thing is I like both Manny and Floyd, but Floyd is coming of as a coward. I think he's afraid of losing, but he say's Manny is coming of 2 losses out of 3, then surely the best time to fight him must be know.[/QUOTE

I keep saying this over and over again, put Floyd in Pac shoes and not one American supporter would be asking for this fight. Especially if Floyd was 1-2 in his last three fights. But only in America do an American of color (ban me for the truth BS I know you are) is hated for being the best at what he does. Look dude got KTFO and came back to fight a guy that couldn't sell enough tickets to beat out a high school sock hop. But all of a sudden he's back in the running for a shot at Floyd. Now peep this, AB just lost and American haters don't want to see him fight again. But that was just his first loss and Pac lost two in a row, one by a brutal one punch knock out. So my point is this, when a guy agrees to everything except a drug test time line how is he considered the one scared? Seems to me if you don't want to take a test everyone else is then you would be the one scared. Either you're scared of the fight or scared of what's in your system. I say it's what's in your system because boxers don't get scared. ....

Time for people to say your pulling the race card;and its always from the same people that call Floyd fans ghetto thug thrash,and these people also celebrate when a black fighter loses.They are having the time of their life with the Broner lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X