Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will go down as the greater fighter Juan Manuel Marquez or Tito Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will go down as the greater fighter Juan Manuel Marquez or Tito Trinidad?

What do you guys think?
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    66.05%
    Tito Trinidad
    33.95%

hummmmmmmmm great question.i think id have to go with Jmm due to longevity.Tito had a nice run but didnt have longevity

Comment

In all honesty, anyone voting for trinidad has to be puertorican.

Comment

Good question but the longer you sit and think about it, Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          hummmmmmmmm great question.i think id have to go with Jmm due to longevity.Tito had a nice run but didnt have longevity
          I think it's close, imo Tito's best win against DLH was controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            I think it's close, imo Tito's best win against DLH was controversial.
            Controversial? Tito got outclassed for 9 rounds and then got a gift. Highway robbery is what it was.

Comment

Trinidad...

all JMM has is 3 close non-wins against PAC and getting his ass kicked by Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Trinidad...

all JMM has is 3 close non-wins against PAC and getting his ass kicked by Floyd
                What was worse Mayweather's domination of JMM or Hopkins humiliation of Tito?

Comment

I'd say tito, I think his resume is better.

yeah jmm had three super close fights with Pac but so did Ken Norton against Ali, that doesn't automatically make Norton better than someone who had a better resume just means his style was very tough for Ali to deal with, same with JMM vs Pac.
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 04-14-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I'd say tito, I think his reseme is better.

yeah jmm had three super close fights with Pac but so did Ken Norton against Ali, that doesn't automatically make Norton better than someone who had a better reseme.

Comment

Working...
                    X