Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any "young" promising HWs [that we don't know about]?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TyrantT316
    listen we can make all of the lower weight references we want...I DO love the lower weights...but that doesn't mean I simple "don't care" about the higher weights either...135-147 is gold in boxing right now...but again, that doesn't mean I don't want to see some nice HW prospects
    Have you been paying attention so far?

Comment

What's the deal with the Ibragimovs?

I've heard that Sultan is the more hopeful prospect with more ability, while Timor is destined for more of a mediocre career.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
        What's the deal with the Ibragimovs?

I've heard that Sultan is the more hopeful prospect with more ability, while Timor is destined for more of a mediocre career.
        Sultan has skill, I think I might make that 2 hour drive down to Hollywood to check hime out. I have seen 3 of Sultan's fights and I was impressed. I just seen Timor in person last week and I already gave my thoughts on him in an earlier thread. (if you missed it I said he was ok.) This is the time for both Sultan and Timor to start stepping up, and Sultan is taking a big step up next week against Goffie.

Comment

I just seen this guy fight for the first time and you should keep your eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Fancylot
            I'm sorry
            now go make me a sandwich *****, get on your knees, and watch me eat it while calling me Papi!

Comment

Originally posted by badblood
              Have you been paying attention so far?
              yes I have and people have listed some prospect they know of.

Comment

yes I have and people have listed some prospect they know of.
                Listen to me boxing n00b. Keep your eye's out for 2 american prospects. 1: Leo Nolan, if this guy lands a real manager, he will be a player. 2: Eddie Chambers, this guy has unbleivable ring skill, I have now watched 3 of his fights thanx to torrents and I am loving what I'm seeing from this guy.

Comment

Also you might want to keep your eyes on Malik Scott, he's on the Calvin Brock vs David Bostice undercard. Although I think he has a fear of stepping up, he needs to sign a big time fight because he has been around long enough and has fout enought club fighters, so it's time for this guy to make a move.

Comment

My father and I touched up on the subject of HW boxing and he reminded me that there don't seem to be any young Ali's or Tyson's showing promise. I think that maybe so much time is focused on the current crew that we may be missing out on younger, fresher, and promising HWs. Any young guys out there some of you may know that the world doesn't? yet?
                    Have you heard of an ex-olympic hopeful Jason Estrada? I seen him fight a couple of times and seems to have sound boxing skills and is cocky as hell, yet he lacks the drive to go for knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua
                      I dont know bout any good HW prospect out there...I think that's the real problem with boxing today, ppl only care bout the HW division when there's so much talent at the lower weights...

Thats been the real problem with boxing for decades. Unfortunately no one cares about the lower divisions despite the better talent it has. It would be nice to see boxing do well again (aka, there emerges a dominant HW), on the other hand, I hate all the bull**** that comes with a mainstream boxing event, like the advertisments, people who havent seen boxing in years weighing in with their "expert" picks, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X