Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny>>>>>>any other fighter in history

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      P.R might use the dollar and it might be an U.S colony but it is not in any way a 1st world "colony" LOL

And Mexico has more rich ppl than P.R.
      Well I do know Mexico has one of the richest people in the world but so does some some countries in the Middle East.

How do you think some of the richest people actually get rich?? It's not by giving FYI.

Comment

167 active fighters from P.R
        1787 active fighters from Mexico
        I'm not sure how accurate your numbers are but the populations are much different...

Population of Puerto Rico 3,954,000
        Population of Mexico 160,350,000

Using your stats there are more fighters per capita in Puerto Rico. There are 40 people in Mexico per 1 in Puerto Rico, but there are only 11 boxers in Mexico per 1 in Puerto Rico.
        Last edited by Kevin Malone; 09-26-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i worship manny View Post
          Manny Pacquiao is 0-1 vs Rustico Torrecampo

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
            So should the PR fighters go down as Americans? I mean we do OWN the ****ing island.......

As for champions, A MEXICAN CHAMP > A PR CHAMP.....

Thats the way it has ALWAYS BEEN, and will ALWAYS BE....

JCC > Camacho

Salvador Sanchez > Wilfredo Benitez

Margarito
            > Cotto

Segura > Calderpwned

No matter what era, Mexicans will ALWAYS (let me repeat that) ALWAYS be better than PR's..... Its just a fact of life, too bad you cant get that through yalls thick skulls... Maybe if we translate it to some bull**** ghetto ass slanged out spanish you guys would get it.......
            Its a matter of Quality vs Quantity. I can see it hurt. But really , you dont own anybody. its called Estado Libre Asociado.

I repeat Estado Libre Asociado.

Comment

So should the PR fighters go down as Americans? I mean we do OWN the ****ing island.......

As for champions, A MEXICAN CHAMP > A PR CHAMP.....

Thats the way it has ALWAYS BEEN, and will ALWAYS BE....

JCC > Camacho

Salvador Sanchez > Wilfredo Benitez

Margarito
              > Cotto

Segura > Calderpwned

No matter what era, Mexicans will ALWAYS (let me repeat that) ALWAYS be better than PR's..... Its just a fact of life, too bad you cant get that through yalls thick skulls... Maybe if we translate it to some bull**** ghetto ass slanged out spanish you guys would get it.......
              Im bumpin this again, just to make sure you re-read the TRUTH.....

Comment

Its a matter of Quality vs Quantity. I can see it hurt. But really , you dont own anybody. its called Estado Libre Asociado.

I repeat Estado Libre Asociado.
                Quality, Quantity, or whatever you want to call it......

Top Tier Mexican fighters have ALWAYS and WILL ALWAYS be better than top tier PR fighters.........

Its called TRUTH.....

I repeat, TRUTH.....

Comment

Originally posted by i worship manny View Post
                  An obvious ***** alt.

Comment

Using populations I think the country of Mexico should have better boxers because there is a much larger pool to select from. It's just common sense considering boxing is big in both places. It's amazing excellent boxers from Puerto Rico are as common as they are considering the population.

Why some of you folks get your panties in a wad over the patterns of a flag is your own issue.

Comment

Quality, Quantity, or whatever you want to call it......

Top Tier Mexican fighters have ALWAYS and WILL ALWAYS be better than top tier PR fighters.........

Its called TRUTH.....

I repeat, TRUTH.....
                      Well , go in front of a mirror and repeat it to yourself , cuz no matter how many times u say it , it doesnt make it THE TRUTH.

How many champs out of 1,787 ......and counting , cuz I did not count all the divisions , and I hear , some pros are not even registered in Mexico. Is that true??

Comment

Working...
                      X