Lucas Matthysse vs Rod Salka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lighting Rod by 4th round ether.

Comment

I was going to vote for Salsa but seeing how this has turned into a Danny D.ICK RIDING thread.. I'm going to say Lucas stops Saladman in 1...

Comment

Matthysse would be the heavy underdog although he does have a punchers chance against the God Rod.

Comment

I want to see this fight more than May/Pac.

Yes I said it. A Fight of the Decade type fight.

I have to lean towards Salka for this fight as he can dance like Ali and Matthysse eyes is fuked..

Comment

In all honesty, who WOULDNT watch Lightning Rod vs The Machine? Fan friendly fight right there. Can someone please contact Al Haymon and see if we can get this done?

Comment

salka will look like a million bucks against matthysse. lucas has a puncher's chance.

Comment

Matthysse will be lucky to get out alive. Salka schools that ass until he chooses to KO him or the referee interferes.

Matthysse would be a bloody mess with both eyes closed. I really can't see him beating Salka in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  salka will look like a million bucks against matthysse. lucas has a puncher's chance.
                  That's good, because Salka will be paid considerably less than a million bucks for that fight.

Comment

Salmon makes Matty quit after one solid jab to the body.

Comment

Why does everyone talk about Luis Mathysse like he is someone of top relevance on boxing? He's right there with the Beltrans, and Soto-Karass of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X