Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to track down that cousin of mine

#BeerBroInbreeding

Comment

My name is HughJass and i need sex because if i don't i'll have space hoppers for balls.I'm 29

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        I have just be masterbating lately and find after i do that, i really did not need sex at all since after i rub one off my mind is clear
        That gets old after about a week or two... jacking off and getting head are like the cards that lead up to the main event... yeah sometimes the undercards are better than the main event... but most of the time the main event is the main event...

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          honestly I prefer head over sex

less messy and no shower required after, you could pass out and wake up non sticky
          See my post above...

Comment

masturbating is fine and all.... but nothing beats the real thing: sex

Comment

Your my man so I will answer the question

I am 20 and when I see a female that is my type, it brings out one of the most powerful primal instincts know to man, and that is the instinct to reproduce

And then the second head overpowers the head on my shoulders and try's to devise a plan using all of the resources at my disposal (except money, homie don't play that) to get the pu$$y

Then after if my quest is successful I rise up beat my chest and yell like Tarzan, then I check for the video camera I hid to record the event for prosperity (and so I can rub one out later)

Comment

I need sex 2,3 times a day. If I don't have it, I can be somewhat moody. Jerking off isn't the same because the orgasm is nothing compared to the one you get with sex.

Comment

Gotta beat the ***** up and see the cream Larry you know this man dem

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    That gets old after about a week or two... jacking off and getting head are like the cards that lead up to the main event... yeah sometimes the undercards are better than the main event... but most of the time the main event is the main event...
                    Great analogy.

Comment

sex honestly isn't that important to me...snuggling and naked intimacy are (man, I'm getting old lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X