Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Roach thinks has a better chance at beating Mayweather, Cotto or Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think Roach thinks has a better chance at beating Mayweather, Cotto or Pac

I seen a lot of threads in regards to Roach thinking Cotto could KO Floyd, who do you think ROACH thinks would have the best chance to win against Floyd?

I still think he thinks Pac would beat Floyd more decisively.
    Manny Pacquiao
    61.11%
    Miguel Cotto
    38.89%

honestly if roach can pick im pretty sure he's going with manny.. the only reason why he's been throwing cotto's name out there for floyd is because he knows at this moment a fight with cotto/floyd is more realistic than a fight with manny and floyd.

Comment

How anyone can think Cotto has a better chance than Pac is beyond me. I'd have to assume Roach believes Pac.

Comment

Cotto. He hits harder, better boxing skills, IQ, and is physically stronger.

Comment

I'd still have to favour Manny since he's still beating guys in their prime. It's hard to say with Cotto since he's lost to Floyd already. Cotto looked great against Sergio but let's not pretend that Sergio hasn't been on the slide for the past couple of years.

I think Freddy is campaigning for the cotto fight because he feels that it's more likely Floyd would rematch Cotto than fight Manny.

Comment

That past 2 fights showed that Cotto is stronger, has more arsenal, can cut off the ring, bigger and now maybe a better chin than Pacquiao atm. Also, Roach has stated that COtto is the most disciplined fighter hes had.

Look at Pac just signed on as a freaken basketball head coach lmfao gtfo here Pac! Pacs not focusing / beign fully commmitted to boxing led to 2 losses i either Marquez 3/ Bradley or Marquez 4 however 2 fights you pick.

I think at this point of their careers, Cotto's got the better shot to upset Mayweather as the ROach combo seems to be working wonders with Gavin as the strength conditioner

Pac's strength coach, Justin Fortune, has a belly bigger than Buboy, and that Bradley 2 fight along with Rios showed Pacs got no power now

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
              That past 2 fights showed that Cotto is stronger, has more arsenal, can cut off the ring, bigger and now maybe a better chin than Pacquiao atm. Also, Roach has stated that COtto is the most disciplined fighter hes had.

Look at Pac just signed on as a freaken basketball head coach lmfao gtfo here Pac! Pacs not focusing / beign fully commmitted to boxing led to 2 losses i either Marquez 3/ Bradley or Marquez 4 however 2 fights you pick.

I think at this point of their careers, Cotto's got the better shot to upset Mayweather as the ROach combo seems to be working wonders with Gavin as the strength conditioner

Pac's strength coach, Justin Fortune, has a belly bigger than Buboy, and that Bradley 2 fight along with Rios showed Pacs got no power now
              gavin was pac's s/c coach for the rios fight.......... and who needs a chin fighting floyd? lmao!!!

Comment

there is a reason somehow that Floyd is ducking pac for 5 years now. That reason is Pac has floyds number and floyd knows it.

Remember: health comes first, Pacquiao ur next ***** move

Comment

Both will brutalize him. Can we please stop taking about this PPV fraud?

Comment

i would lean towards cotto body attack great jab pressure fighter cuts off ring
                    I would take this version of cotto over the current pac

Comment

Working...
                    X