No announcement yet.

Froch fans are delusional, he has no chance against Groves in the rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch fans are delusional, he has no chance against Groves in the rematch

Froch is too slow, doesn't have the reflexes, hand speed or foot speed to keep up with Groves. Is not way near as technically proficient offensively or defensively and has miles on the clock. His chin is crazy no doubt, as is his stamina, but that is it.

Look I like Froch and don't really like Groves as he comes across as a bit too smug for my liking but he will beat Froch just like he was punishing him before that ludicrous stoppage. Froch will do what he's done his whole career, eat punches all night and wait for his opponent to gas before putting pressure on again.

Groves is a beast, he held his own with David f***ing Haye, and has handled many cruiser weights in sparing.

The betting odds are a license to print money and I will not hesitate to put a bet on this fight.

im really lookin forward to the electricity those 80K fans will bring

i hope they have a different ref this time

Comment

Froch is slow, is old, a.s.o.
      But Groves is no beast.
      As long as Froch still has his feet he's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        im really lookin forward to the electricity those 80K fans will bring

i hope they have a different ref this time
        They will have a different ref 100%

The IBF are appointing the ref I believe not the BBBOC.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          They will have a different ref 100%

The IBF are appointing the ref I believe not the BBBOC.

can't wait for this one, Dan...one thing about Brit fans, they make a boxing match a literal event

Comment

Groves will be ahead on the cards I believe if it goes te full 12.

But, Groves fades and his chin isn't the sturdiest either so Froch definitely has more than a shot to stop him late.

Groves just like the first fight is going to get hit and take punches despite likely outpointing him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Groves will be ahead on the cards I believe if it goes te full 12.

But, Groves fades and his chin isn't the sturdiest either so Froch definitely has more than a shot to stop him late.

Groves just like the first fight is going to get hit and take punches despite likely outpointing him.
              Who do you favour in this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Froch is slow, is old, a.s.o.
                But Groves is no beast.
                As long as Froch still has his feet he's OK.
                Groves was the first fighter to make Froch do the Booty Dew. He has a big big punch, yes Taylor dropped him but not like Groves did.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  can't wait for this one, Dan...one thing about Brit fans, they make a boxing match a literal event
                  Nor me.

Really wanted to go to it but the ticket demand was so crazy that I missed my chance.

I was at Froch-Kessler 2 and that was insane, this will be 5 times that. That was at the 02, which I think holds about 20,000.

It's probably going to be the biggest event in UK history. In regards to the magnitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
                    Who do you favour in this fight?
                    I think Froch is going to stop him late.

I think Groves should be the favourite and Grove will be winning the fight (If he get's stopped) and if it goes the distance will win on the cards.

But I know that just like the first fight he's going to fade late and he's likely going to get hurt late just like the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X