Collapse
No announcement yet.

British men and Colombian women world's sexiest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol this article seems to based on stereotypes rather than general assessment...

how many american women have actually met a real irish or british man, their opinion is based on their stereotypical knowledge about them: posh, conservative and neat

I personally find british and german women to be the least attractive due their pale complexion and flat asses (mostly)

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      lol this article seems to based on stereotypes rather than general assessment...

how many american women have actually met a real irish or british man, their opinion is based on their stereotypical knowledge about them: posh, conservative and neat
      no but seriously. pulling american birds as an englishman is like shooting fish in a barrel. i felt like a celebrity or something when i visited the states.

Comment

If you can't pull american chicks, you're either; 1) Asian or 2) Deformed

Not much to hang your hat on

Comment

american women don't actually know any british men. let me put that out there.

they like your accents, and they learned about you in james bond movies. they also think you're all related to prince henry.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Irish, English, and Swedish???

I think American women are the best, simply because you can get ANYTHING here. American women are all shapes, sizes, races, etc. But hey....
            To much this. Same with Brazil. American have everything, Asian, Latina, White, Black, Middle Eastern.

Here in the UK, there isn't a great deal of choice. I'm into Asian women, but here I rarely see many hot ones. Very few and far between.

Comment

Are we pretending that it isn't 100% because of accents? Honestly shocked Australia isn't #1 though

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Are we pretending that it isn't 100% because of accents? Honestly shocked Australia isn't #1 though
                Probably that, and the roughness. British men tend to be known as 'hard men' (and that's a generalization). You just get a lot of British actors playing these badboy parts in movies. British men here are either on the camp side, or real masculine. There isn't really any inbetween.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                  Probably that, and the roughness. British men tend to be known as 'hard men' (and that's a generalization). You just get a lot of British actors playing these badboy parts in movies. British men here are either on the camp side, or real masculine. There isn't really any inbetween.
                  R
                  O
                  F
                  L

i can assure you that american women don't list this as a reason. it is the accent and the stereotypes american girls associate with british men (think prince henry.)

british men are "hard?"

who told you that, rofl?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    R
                    O
                    F
                    L

i can assure you that american women don't list this as a reason. it is the accent and the stereotypes american girls associate with british men (think prince henry.)

british men are "hard?"

who told you that, rofl?
                    In movies, British actors tend to play these hard men roles - is what I mean. I'm not saying British men are 'hard' (that is not true), but that could be a reason. Celebrities influence the thoughts of people, and it becomes a generalization. It doesn't mean its remotely true.

Don't get mad dude.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      R
                      O
                      F
                      L

british men are "hard?"

who told you that, rofl?
                      Lol, first thing that came to mind;

Comment

Working...
                      X