Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios vs Ortiz: Come on boxing, be cool for once!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios is such a warrior for real. BUT NO let's not let Gamboa off the hook so easily. I want to see Rios destroy that coward gamhoe'a.

Comment

Rios is huge at 135 can't even make the weight anymore but still will starve himself just so he could have a size advantage Ortiz never had a problem making 147 Rios would lose @140 against top5

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Rios is such a warrior for real. BUT NO let's not let Gamboa off the hook so easily. I want to see Rios destroy that coward gamhoe'a.
        Gamboa moving up 2 division and didn't ask for a catchweight unlike the hoe you dick ride

Comment

It would be a good thing if Rios stopped picking on the featherweight and show the cojones to go after a welterweight.

Comment

One's a golden boy fighter, the other is a top rank fighter, so that means it will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Gamboa moving up 2 division and didn't ask for a catchweight unlike the hoe you dick ride
              And then he DUCKED the fight. END OF STORY. Take a seat boy.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
                One's a golden boy fighter, the other is a top rank fighter, so that means it will never happen.
                Yeah, that's unfortunate, but it could still happen. There was a long break after Pacquiao-Hatton, but they got together for Gamboa vs Ponce de Leon, no?

Gamboa is not ducking the fight, he is trying to duck his promotors. Of course he is at least partly at fault for this situation, but how stupidly people jump the "rabble rabble rabble he's afraid of Rios rabble rabble"-horse instead of analyzing the situation is astonishing to say the least...

Comment

Matthysse vs Rios, I'll pay to c this or Maidana...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    Matthysse vs Rios, I'll pay to c this or Maidana...
                    Or if he wants to stay at 140, Robert Guerrero might be available?
                    A shame that DeMarco and Linares (that would be nice, from the Roach-camp!) are already busy in March...

Comment

Working...
                    X