Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pascal vs Tavoris Cloud for IBF Title (who wins right now?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal vs Tavoris Cloud for IBF Title (who wins right now?)

Dope fight they should make this ASAP.

vs

Pascal by TKO/KO
    13.33%
    Pascal by decision
    26.67%
    Cloud by TKO/KO
    33.33%
    Cloud by decision
    20.00%
    Draw/too close to call/have no idea
    6.67%

Quite dope, and a fight I can see both fighters manning up to.

I think Pascal takes it. He has the movement to handle Cloud.

I would want to see them side by side to work out the size difference though.

Comment

Aw man...um...thats a nail biter right there. I think it's another very very close fight. Hate to be the judges trying to score this one. Before he fought Hopkins I would have said Pascal by Unanimous decision no doubt but I want to see how these fights with Hopkins effects Pascal. Is he going to train harder and be hungrier or is he going to let these fights keep him down. I also want to see how Cloud does against Mack. The best fighter he ever fought was Glenn Johnson and that was a razor thin close decision that Cloud barely escaped. If Cloud takes Mack out early like Johnson did and fights Pascal soon with that momentum I could see him squeezing out a decision. Until then I would say Pascal barely squeezes out a tough decision win here.

Comment

DOPE scrap...I like that one ALOT!!!!!!

Pascal gets tired and then KTFO imo...Cloud is too hungry and Pascal has went 24 rounds with the master...so he's just food right now for any hungry 175 pounders...I like Cloud in a FOTY type fight with Pascal being stopped around the 8th or 9th...but he'll have his moments

Comment

Easy decision for me. If Bernard can stun Pascal (3rd round) and knock him down twice then Cloud can knock Pascal out. Cloud mid to late round KO, around whatever point Pascal gasses this time.

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
            Easy decision for me. If Bernard can stun Pascal (3rd round) and knock him down twice then Cloud can knock Pascal out. Cloud mid to late round KO, around whatever point Pascal gasses this time.
            Pacal has a very solid chin. I think hopkins stunning/knocking him down had to do with greatly timed, precision shots that pascal didn't see or didn't expect. Cloud, although heavy handed, you pretty much see everything he's throwing.

The only way I can see Pascal ever getting KO'd is if he's gassed really bad late. But Cloud is also a guy that loads up heavily on his shots and as a result he ends of taking lots of time off before he throws flurries. He'll go a couple minutes without throwing anything and even takes entire rounds off altogether. They are kind of the same in that regard except pascal uses a lot of movement and dances around.
            Last edited by ИATAS; 05-25-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Pascal probably.

Comment

Working...
              X