• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rat poison bro....works like a charm

Comment

Stop being passive aggressive.

Comment

first of all cow is an omnivore a grass eater and doesn't eat meat... second the sausage and burger is a meat.... anyone that eats meat is not a cow... sir u have failed.... try again

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          So i have a good buddy who lost his job and is staying with me ,he is a great guy but i cant keep food in the fridge,literally 10 mins ago i made a normal burger,he asks can i make one i said go ahead he took the remaining pond and half of beef and pound of sausage and made it into one burger,then when i give him the wtf look he goes you said i could make a burger.
          I had a friend like that....cept he would eat a quarter of the ****ing burger and leaves the rest for trash.

people like that dont deserve friends.

Comment

Be careful with the situation or your friend won't be your friend pretty soon.

Last summer i had a similar situation, a friend(not really a good friend, i had known him for less than a year) of mine got kicked out of his appartment, he had nowhere to go so i told him he and his dog could stay a my appartment for a couple of days. I'm allergic to dogs but i figured he wouldn't stay too long.

He stayed for 3 weeks before i kicked him out. He didn't take care of his dog, never walked him. A 80 pounds pitbull in a 3 1/2 rooms appartment gets bored, so i would always have to walk him and pet him, his hair was all over my stuff. I was sick from the allergies.

The guy fcking smoked blunts in the appartment all the time even though i told him to use a pipe or smoke on the porch. He would cook food and leave his plate and and everything he used to cook on the table and counter. He used my computer to download stuff all the time, he had tons of viruses on my pc cause he was probably looking for some ****. Sometimes i'd way up cause he would be in my room sitting in front of the pc. He kept *****ing i didn't have anything he likes for breakfasts.

All that and i had not kicked him out yet. Once i came back from work and noticed he had been in my bedroom and searched around. He had taken 60$ from me.

He came back an hour later drunk as hell. I told him about the cash right way, i was pissed. He said something like "Ah yeah man, i just borrowed a little cash i'll pay you back next week."

I told him to leave, he asked me if i was serious. I said that i was. He said i couldn't do that to him and sat down on the couch.

I physically removed him and his dog from my appartment At 5 in the morning, haven't talked to him since.

So yeah Mark, don't be too leniant, cause some people mistake kindness for weakness or stupidity. Give him a warning.

Comment

So last night i had a talk with him,basically told him i dont mind feeding him,but i cannot afford 3 days of food eaten in 1,so far so good the balls in his court,next step im sending him to live with his mom.

Comment

That must have been some burger he had

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  So i have a good buddy who lost his job and is staying with me ,he is a great guy but i cant keep food in the fridge,literally 10 mins ago i made a normal burger,he asks can i make one i said go ahead he took the remaining pond and half of beef and pound of sausage and made it into one burger,then when i give him the wtf look he goes you said i could make a burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    That must have been some burger he had
                    oh it was a good 5 inches thick.actually i made myself one a little while ago,but i can do that i pay the bills.

Comment

Lol i sound like your friend a few years ago.. but i was living with my parents was 18 just got out of school and basically lived a few months doing nothing at all. They kicked me out.. you should do same to your friend

Comment

Working...
                      X