No announcement yet.

Kevin Rudd Resigning???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Rudd Resigning???

Labour is ****ed......Julia Gillard may become Australias first female PM.
    Last edited by Fighting Marine; 06-23-2010, 07:26 AM.

Seriously, I don't know why Labour is even doing this. I know Rudd popularity is down, but it's still better than Abbott's. And Labour still holds an election winning lead.

The Labour party would be stupid if they oust Rudd. Why?

Because come election time when debates happen, Rudd will thoroughly out debate Tony, and people will truly see Tony for his truth worth. Nothing more than a feeble politician who succeeds on a good fear campaign. When it comes to policy and communication Rudd will beat Tony. Liberal don't have set polices for anything yet, all they do is criticize the government without coming out with alternative views or answers, eg Health Debate

However Gilard does have the first female PM appeal hence getting the female votes.

Comment

I think Rudd is the right man to lead Australia. I seriously, would feel sick Abbott wins the next elections. Abbott is much like the republicans of America. They don't practice capitalism but rather corporate capitalism. They never undermine big business. They pillager and rape the common working man for the interest of big business. I wish Turnbull had stayed on, he was a much better leader and is a visionary.

People blame Rudd too much. ETS wasn't his fault. Liberal were happy with the amendment deal but to turn it back on the last hour. Home installation scheme wasn't the government faults either, you cannot have a perfect scheme. Individuals routing the system cannot be prevented. Healthcare deal is being blocked by WA Liberals. And so on

There is a media campaign against Rudd lately. Even with this happening, he will still beat Abbot.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        I think Rudd is the right man to lead Australia. I seriously, would feel sick Abbott wins the next elections. Abbott is much like the republicans of America. They don't practice capitalism but rather corporate capitalism. They never undermine big business. They pillager and rape the common working man for the interest of big business. I wish Turnbull had stayed on, he was a much better leader and is a visionary.

People blame Rudd too much. ETS wasn't his fault. Liberal were happy with the amendment deal but to turn it back on the last hour. Home installation scheme wasn't the government faults either, you cannot have a perfect scheme. Individuals routing the system cannot be prevented. Healthcare deal is being blocked by WA Liberals. And so on

There is a media campaign against Rudd lately. Even with this happening, he will still beat Abbot.
        I agree. I'd definatley rather see Rudd leading the country over Abbott.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
          I agree. I'd definatley rather see Rudd leading the country over Abbott.
          Stop ducking me for FIFA10

Comment

Stop ducking me for FIFA10
            I send you invites to the games.

But you don't join.

Comment

Confirmed.

Kevin Rudd stepped down this morning. Julia Gillard is the new PM and Wayne Swan becomes deputy PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                Confirmed.

Kevin Rudd stepped down this morning. Julia Gillard is the new PM and Wayne Swan becomes deputy PM.
                Backstabbing cunts, the labour party is.

Comment

Backstabbing cunts, the labour party is.
                  Nothing surprises me in politics anymore, it is the dirtiest of all games.

Comment

Would I vote for Julia Gillard in the next election?

Not sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X