Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Wlad is exciting/entertaining to watch box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Wlad is exciting/entertaining to watch box?

Just wanted to know if you find him exciting/entertaining to watch boxer?

-p.s. i made a new poll so people could see who was voting for what
    Hell yes im on the edge of my seat shouting at the tv its that damn exciting!!!
    30.77%
    NO way!! Its to boring , he never takes risks or tries to KTFO his opponent!!
    69.23%

i posted in your other thread and still voted no

Comment

I'm a huge fan of Klitschko, love watching him fight.

Comment

I enjoy watching Wlad give one sided beatings to his opponents. I wish HBO presented his last fight so I could see the compubox numbers. How many times did Wlad actually get hit?

Comment

what is this, the tent poll of the same question in the past 2 weeks???

Comment

I enjoy his fights, I think he is exciting at times as well. My big problem with him is similar to everyone elses but nowhere near as extreme. He needs to go for the KO much sooner then he has been. His strategy is to land on his opponents till they quit in the corner, not go in there and kttfo! He is even using his left hook less and less, granted he has faced more southpaws lately. Wladdy, go for the kill!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
              I enjoy his fights, I think he is exciting at times as well. My big problem with him is similar to everyone elses but nowhere near as extreme. He needs to go for the KO much sooner then he has been. His strategy is to land on his opponents till they quit in the corner, not go in there and kttfo! He is even using his left hook less and less, granted he has faced more southpaws lately. Wladdy, go for the kill!
              He finishes his opponents when they get vulnerable enough. I doubt Ruslan would have lasted another minute in that final round or survive the next one if his trainer didn't ask the ref to stop the fight.

Comment

I think his fights are very boring to watch.

Comment

Working...
                X