No announcement yet.

44-0-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I Mayweather was dropped in the AMs and by Judah. And Castillo beat him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I think the OP is talking about his professional record hence the title of the thread "44-0-0"...why are your reaching by going to his AM record.

Also you exaggerate, he wasn't "DROPPED" by Super. He was countered by a punch and lost his balanced and his glove touched the canvas. How can you call that even being "DROPPED"? Plus it wasn't officially called so it is open to vast interpretation...I know some people who think his glove didn't touch the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
      stop being so pathetic about your love for a guy who doesn't even know you exist (or give a f**k about you). He's the biggest b***h in boxing, period.

So by your argument moron, you are saying that fans are not allowed to admire professional athlete because the athletes don't don't know our individual names.

So only when a professional sport athlete learns who you are, then and only then are you allowed to be a fan.

Oh and by the way, Money is the richest ATHLETE in all of sports...he must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        Ok but was it officially called? it wasn't so what does it really mean in the end. I do know one thing OFFICIALLY about the fight....Money won it by unanimous decision.

The only official "knockdown" on his official record was his hand touching the canvas in the Chavez fight.

So if you guys think that knockdown in the Chavez fight was devastating, then your hate for Money is strong.
        who cares if it was official? He touched down that is the only reality of what happened, so it means everything.

This is the saddest excuse i've ever seen, and i'm usually the one defending Floyd

Comment

Why are threads like this even allowed in NSB?

I mean, I understand the average IQ here is 13, but this doesn't even constitute a discussion, FFS. It's just a statement of facts. It'd be like me creating a thread titled "the unified rules of the association of boxing commissions" wherein I just listed them and left.

Comment

So by your argument moron, you are saying that fans are not allowed to admire professional athlete because the athletes don't don't know our individual names.

So only when a professional sport athlete learns who you are, then and only then are you allowed to be a fan.

Oh and by the way, Money is the richest ATHLETE in all of sports...he must be doing something right.
            No you dumb f**k I never said that. There's admiring and supporting somebody and then there's clearly dickriding them till the point you'd even defend them if they killed your family.

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
              who cares if it was official? He touched down that is the only reality of what happened, so it means everything.

This is the saddest excuse i've ever seen, and i'm usually the one defending Floyd

But Super still lost the fight...beside that is your opinion. I know some people who will argue that Money glove didn't touch down from Super punch...they will say why didn't the ref call it.

But to make all the Money haters happy, Money has been "DROPPED" twice by devastating punches that put him down for nearly a full 10 count.

Comment

No you dumb f**k I never said that. There's admiring and supporting somebody and then there's clearly dickriding them till the point you'd even defend them if they killed your family.

But you didn't say that in your original post you asswiping monkey, you started your post insulting all of Money fans saying they don't get any financial profits by being fans of his...so why be his fans and that Money is the biggest female dog in boxing.

Comment

This is true...but no punch has ever put Money body down to the canvas...his glove touch the canvas after he punched another fighter in pain.

the Money hater will ride that as it the same as actually being dropped by a punch to the jaw....whatever get them through life I suppose.
                  Based on what the records say, Floyd has not ever taken a count. Not that it would be something to be ashamed of, but i'm just saying.

Comment

It hurts Floyd fans so much that he doesn't get the recognition that they feel he deserves. He clearly got knockdown against Judah, stop being so pathetic about your love for a guy who doesn't even know you exist (or give a f**k about you). He's the biggest b***h in boxing, period.
                    And it hurts you flyod haters that he keeps wining, period!

Comment

Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
                      And it hurts you flyod haters that he keeps wining, period!
                      There's no sense in arguing about Floyd man... people who hate him just hate him because of the way he portrays himself. He is a top notch fighter and salesmen. People hate him, yet they buy his fights in hopes to see him lose. They don't admit they buy it, but they do... and it's funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X