Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO only doing a 2 part 24/7 is disgusting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO only doing a 2 part 24/7 is disgusting!

I can't believe that it is only doing a 2 part 24/7. This is the perfect time to expose a great fighter like Martinez and an up and commer trying to get out of the shadow of his legend father in Chavez Jr.
    PAC is boring as fawk and he still gets 4 parts. I am really disappointed with HBO. I think it's great to they are doing a series but we only get 48 mins instead of 96! We are losing out on a lot of footage

I think the last two 24/7's with Pac were 3 episodes....and if they go with JMM rematch I hope there is only 2 of them.

I feel what ur saying but it's a good idea in this case because Ward/Dawson 24/7 will be running the two weeks before Sergio/JR starts. so 4 weeks of 24/7 with 4 different fighters
    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 08-08-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

In all honesty,one countdown show is all they really need.Unfortunately they seem to have completely rid themselves of that.The Mayweather-Hatton series and the one's involving Margarito are the only series that didn't feel tedious and played out.

Comment

If the argument is about who is boring, then why are you wanting more JCC Jr? Not only boring, but plenty creepy too. He'll never have his dad's charisma.

Comment

Chavez JR talks mad shit too, thus more views. Come on HBO give El Vaca de dinero more airtime!!! He's the real cash cow, he's selling out domes unlike these other so called up and comers.

Comment

honestly, the last few 24/7's have dragged on.. two is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              I can't believe that it is only doing a 2 part 24/7. This is the perfect time to expose a great fighter like Martinez and an up and commer trying to get out of the shadow of his legend father in Chavez Jr.
              PAC is boring as fawk and he still gets 4 parts. I am really disappointed with HBO. I think it's great to they are doing a series but we only get 48 mins instead of 96! We are losing out on a lot of footage
              I think if they did a "Road to Martinez vs Jr" show, then 2 episodes, I'll be fine with that, but if they just do 2 episodes then it'll be disappointing. If HBO didn't have so many "friends" fighting each other, I might be an awesome show every time out.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I think if they did a "Road to Martinez vs Jr" show, then 2 episodes, I'll be fine with that, but if they just do 2 episodes then it'll be disappointing. If HBO didn't have so many "friends" fighting each other, I might be an awesome show every time out.
                We don't want to see Pac talking about his bible crap and Mayweather buying shoes for his GF and 50 Cent. We want new faces!

Comment

Two is perfect.

Comment

I liked the concept of 24/7. At first, it was excellent but its pretty poor these days.

Fight Camp 360 has been a better show all round for me in the past 18 months or so.

Comment

Working...
                    X