Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it racist to ask if western countries would be better if there are no Blacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacEli View Post
    If whites didnt bring blacks to western countries, will western countries be better or worse than today?
    then word it properly.

"God damn, us whites sure ****ed up by, enslaving, and bringing those Blacks over. Damn the free labour homey, these Blacks just weren't worth it."

Stupid mother ****er.
    Last edited by T.Horton; 09-24-2011, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      then word it properly.

"God damn, us whites sure ****ed up by, enslaving, and bringing those Blacks over. Damn the free labour homey, these Blacks just weren't worth it."

Stupid mother ****er.
      Tim told me wants to go back to Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Tim told me wants to go back to Africa.
        If you had the opportunity to see Victoria Falls you would want to go back to. Plus, the women out there love to ride bareback - if you smell what Timmy's cookin'. lol

Comment

If you had the opportunity to see Victoria Falls you would want to go back to. Plus, the women out there love to ride bareback - if you smell what Timmy's cookin'. lol
          Any woman who walks around with her ******* out and is able to kill a lion with a spear is hot in my book.

Screw that, I'm going with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Any woman who walks around with her ******* out and is able to kill a lion with a spear is hot in my book.

Screw that, I'm going with you!
            looooooooooool

you'd probably get me laid out there. poor women would be trying to marry you up.

Comment

looooooooooool

you'd probably get me laid out there. poor women would be trying to marry you up.

Make sure you don't bring them back here,They will want half of all you got Herpes and all.....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Make sure you don't bring them back here,They will want half of all you got Herpes and all.....
                just keep them naked, then they won't have any pockets to put **** in. lol

Comment

just keep them naked, then they won't have any pockets to put **** in. lol

hahaha...From the prince of Zamunda!.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    hahaha...From the prince of Zamunda!.
                    Eddie Murphy's Raw actually. Classic, classic, comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by JacEli View Post
                      If whites didnt bring blacks to western countries, will western countries be better or worse than today?
                      probly worse, with out the slavery of early america there is no way to tell how america would have turned out, for one i doubt that we would have won the revolutionary war.

Comment

Working...
                      X