No announcement yet.

Have you ever Fallen in love with time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lazy View Post
    I fell in love once, she left me for some that stalked her at starbucks.
    Did she have an onion booty?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Well said!

bicep power!

Verde sent your way

gracias por el verde, vato.

Comment

Listen..
        your situation is your own... Its Unique
        Nothing is similar.. it may seem similar that others have experienced same.. but at the end of the day.. its all about how you feel... dont let other stories baffle you... let it go on and on... and when your heart is finally ready to fall in love... it eventually will... dont push it and dont feed anything to it... let it proceed naturally.

Comment

i dont know about falling in love over time...i know you can grow to love someone but falling in love? not so sure

drink more beer

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i dont know about falling in love over time...i know you can grow to love someone but falling in love? not so sure

drink more beer

Can you fall in love with a beer you didn't love before over time?

Let's say you go to a party and the only beer they have you don't like but it's better than not drinking at all then you start seeing her everywhere you go eventually find yourself sneaking away on the down low to buy that certain beer without your regular beer finding out?
            Last edited by -jose-; 06-26-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Can you fall in love with a beer you didn't love before?

Let's say you go to a party and the only beer they have you don't like but it's better than not drinking at all and eventually find yourself sneaking away on the down low to buy that certain beer without your regular beer finding out?
              Sometimes a beer we didn't notice before will be the only one they have left, and then we get wasted and realize the morning after that maybe we don't want to drink anything else, and what we were drinking before was a little overrated.

but then again if you already bought like a whole case and it's in your fridge, then you might as well stick with what you got, so you just forget about the other beer and never mention it again.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-26-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Let's say you go to a party and the only beer they have you don't like but it's better than not drinking at all then you start seeing her everywhere you go eventually find yourself sneaking away on the down low to buy that certain beer without your regular beer finding out?

beer is different...falling in love with beer over time is highly possible...for the longest time, i didn't like light beer...but back in the day, i was broke and staying with my cousin and all he had was Miller Light...i couldn't afford beer so he would let my scavenge off his...after about a week i LOVED that ****

and now, when im not as broke and can afford it, i still buy Miller Light

Comment

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
                  I mean you like the person and its perfect but you dont fall in love even though you been together lets say for 2 months.

I have a gf and we have together around 2 months and seeing each other another 2. She is perfect but I am not in love with her I like her to death and she is literally perfect and sometimes I do feel in love but not the whole time. And I ask myself if I am being fair with her and myself and we talked about and decided to give it time. I feel I am not ready for love sometimes (because of my past experiences)... This girl is worth the waiting, but I sometimes doubt I can fall in love with her, and feel I am fooling her and wasting my time. Predominantly I don't want to hurt her.

It sucks!

any guys with this type of experience?
                  Your man used to beat you?

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    Sometimes a beer we didn't notice before will be the only one they have left, and then we get wasted and realize the morning after that maybe we don't want to drink anything else, and what we were drinking before was a little overrated.

but then againif you already bought like a whole case and it's in your fridge, then you might as well stick with what you got, so you just forget about the other beer and never mention it again.
                    If you already have a case I agree you finish it first before thinking of cheating on your regular beer
                    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    beer is different...falling in love with beer over time is highly possible...for the longest time, i didn't like light beer...but back in the day, i was broke and staying with my cousin and all he had was Miller Light...i couldn't afford beer so he would let my scavenge off his...after about a week i LOVED that ****
                    and now, when im not as broke and can afford it, i still buy Miller Light
                    that was a beautiful beer story and educational at the same time

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    Your man used to beat you?
                    You stupid Duey

Comment

if you find yourself sneaking out to shady liquor stores for your favorite, rachet ass beer that you used to hate, then yes.

Comment

Working...
                      X