Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr "HBO Treat A Fighter Like A Ho!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything to do with Floyd people are going choose sides. That what fans do. Fan is short for fanatic. Everything Floyd explained happens in all walks of life. You see it in sports, music, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Anything to do with Floyd people are going choose sides. That what fans do. Fan is short for fanatic. Everything Floyd explained happens in all walks of life. You see it in sports, music, etc...
      Yeah I'm not sure what his issue is really.

This is business, people's livelihoods depend upon on HBO's success, there is no room for sentiment.

Ruthless in human terms maybe, but Floyd can't deny he did well financially out of HBO, it's not like they left him with nothing.

He's supposedly the best paid sportsman in the world and they provided the platform.

Comment

I think Floyd's a little confused, what he meant to say was "Once the promoters see you ain't got the sexy looks no more , to where the pimps can't make the big, big money off you - - b!tch get up out of here, on to the next one."

remember Bob Arum was about throw Floyd in the ring with prime Cotto and Margarito right before Floyd said Fuk Dat and bought out his contract.
        Last edited by UTEP; 04-13-2013, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Floyd Mayweather in the recent 30 Days in May documentary (about 40 minutes in). This was recorded shortly before Mayweather left HBO for Showtime.

"HBO, I'm with them but they play.. they wreckless, they foul. They let Larry Merchant get in there, he don't ask nobody else questions like that. He trying to ask me questions like... (pauses) But I'm just saying - I been loyal to you all for 16 years and this is what I get.

This straight how mother****ers is. I'm going to be honest, they look at you like a ho. Once you ain't got the sexy looks no more, to where the pimps can't make the big, big money off you - - b!tch get up out of here, on to the next one."

1:25

* Courtesy of Showtime Sports
          Is he serious? He wasn't complaining when he was making upwards of 70 million a fight while fighting on HBO over the past few years. HBO kissed his butt every chance they had the opportunity to do so.

Floyd still would have made that kind of money but Schaefer and his goons thought they could muscle HBO around. Floyd just hangs out with the wrong crowd so he got the cold shoulder too. It hurts when you really aren't the one calling the shots like you thought you were.

Comment

floyd wants to fight ones a year bum while hbo wants him to fight twice a year bums so theres the problem

floyd says f@ck hbo my health comes first

Comment

All networks treat athletes like disposable income. It's a small portion of their programming. HBO's boxing budget isn't even that big.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                and once again, when was the last time hbo paid for a mayweather fight? why do ppl keep saying this? do u guys understand the ppv system?
                Off this logic ,your admitting that floyd can fight who he wants and that has not been the best,floyd is the most talented and best buisness man ,but he never prooved he is clearly the best fight,sorry hypothetical victories dont count

Comment

Here you go Mayweather..IMO this is not a classy move by May..Expected more/better at this point..

Comment

mayweather funny,

he said "then they send larry merchant up there and ask me ..... (pause)
                    ..... all these question ....... they dont ask anyone else all these questions"

No shit, your the only one who sucker punch someone dumbass, stop acting dumb.

you come from that same scumbag walk of life as james butler both disgusting vermins better off getting put down like a mut.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      mayweather funny,

he said "then they send larry merchant up there and ask me ..... (pause)
                      ..... all these question ....... they dont ask anyone else all these questions"

No shit, your the only one who sucker punch someone dumbass, stop acting dumb.

you come from that same scumbag walk of life as james butler both disgusting vermins better off getting put down like a mut.

Comment

Working...
                      X