"Andre Ward is the best fighter since Andre Ward"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Andre Ward is the best fighter since Andre Ward"

-Andre Ward

No but seriously, who can really beat this guy? I'd say he is p4p number 1 in the world right now I think current day hes better than current day Mayweather.

I heard a commentary he did where he said the last time he lost a fight when he was 12 years old as an amateur. Since then, he has not lost 1 fight amateur or pro and I would like to know who in the history of boxing has had a resume that impressive dating back to their amateur career, as far as you know?

Exclude Marciano from your answer though as I already know I'm gonna hear that...

I'd like to see what he could do against BHop.

Calzaghe would have beat him to a UD btw.
    Last edited by thuggery; 04-01-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Andre Ward???

Joe "the white boy" Calzaghe would whip Ward's ass worse then he whipped Ol' Hopkin's ass.

Last edited by UTEP; 04-01-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

At the moment? Nobody at 160-175 IMO

I use to think Andre Dirrell had the best style to beat Ward but he basically let his career/prime years go to waste with all the inactivity

he has taken a little from B-Hop and Mayweather and basically combined those styles together and created a MONSTER

If you hate Ward...Prepare to be MISERABLE for the next few years or so
        Last edited by sicko; 04-01-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

Maybe if Bhop wasn't 48 and doesn't want the fight lol. Ward would get no credit just a nice name on his record if he wins and if he lost he would be mocked terribly and dropped off p4p lol.

I want to see more of Ward against big names to get a bigger following

Comment

he has no comp except maybe Hopkins at 175. The only other guy is Dirrell but he would need a few tuneups to have a shot

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

B-hop don't want none.

Comment

[QUOTE=E.P.T.;13202428]B-hop don't want none.[/QUOTE

He sure doesn't.

Comment

I have a hard time picturing him lose. He's the kind of guy who probably won't lose at all unless he sticks around to long and gets old. Even then his skill will carry him deep into his 30's, maybe even 40's.

Comment

The man will reign for a long time to come. That kind of talent combined with the unreal focus and discipline he has, fugetaboutit. The way he fights is geared toward maximum efficiency too, so that even further minimizes any risk that he'll lose on a fluke.

Comment

Working...
                    X