Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White guy wanders into black neighborhood, gets beaten and stripped by black mob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was terrible but since the video didn't show what came before the violence I can't jump to conclusions.
    But just from this video alone we don't know what happened. We don't know if he raped a kid, harassed somebodies wife, or stole something.
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-31-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

What kind of arsehole films this stuff and puts it on the internet?

Comment

So judging by some posts in this thread... if a black guy wanders into a white neighborhood and they were to do the same thing to him. It would be ok because the black guy should have known better?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
          So judging by some posts in this thread... if a black guy wanders into a white neighborhood and they were to do the same thing to him. It would be ok because the black guy should have known better?
          Which posts say that or even suggest that?

Comment

Originally posted by jmt225 View Post
            Same here.

The white guy had to do something to provoke that, though. I mean, nothing warrants that behavior, but there's no way these guys attacked him randomly for no good reason.
            not true this could have been random.seen it happen alot

Comment

is this a hate crime? how come this does not make national news?

Every time I see a mob of ghetto people fighting I see random people get a couple of hits why? It's like people can't fight on their own? Why beat a person who is already down?

Comment

At least Larry speaks the truth. Some people might just not want you walking in what they consider their territory.

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                not true this could have been random.seen it happen alot

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  This happens all the time in big Cities. Dude obviously doesn't respect the rules of the neighborhood. When you grow up in a place like that, you know there's only so far you can go before you cross that "invisible line" and end up in trouble. Stick to what you know next time.
                  Sadly enough. This kind of stuff happens in Chicago all the time

Many have their guards down, because this kind of stuff is alien to suburbs or less populated areas.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    This happens all the time in big Cities. Dude obviously doesn't respect the rules of the neighborhood. When you grow up in a place like that, you know there's only so far you can go before you cross that "invisible line" and end up in trouble. Stick to what you know next time.
                    Yep, too many white people think that black people share their view of the world. Hopefully this guy learned his lesson. I doubt he will make the same mistake again after getting a harsh dose of reality.

He probably believed the crap he saw on tv about equality and harmony.

Comment

Working...
                    X