No announcement yet.

**San Antonio Spurs thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **San Antonio Spurs thread**

spurs are 2-0 beat the grizzlies on monday and just raped the over hyped clippers 115-90

Comment

stats for spurs vs clippers

tim duncan - 10 pts 8 reb

richard jefferson 19 pts 4 reb

DeJaun blair 20 pts 6 reb

tony parker 14 pts 9 ast

manu ginobili 24 pts 6 ast

Comment

in b4 the thread dies on its own cause..

Comment

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7398967

Comment

the spurs will be a top seed again this year mark my words...lol every body is busting nuts over these over hyped teams while the spurs are just chillin laying low...

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
              the spurs will be a top seed again this year mark my words...lol every body is busting nuts over these over hyped teams while the spurs are just chillin laying low...
              I don't know if the Spurs can win with Bonner/Blair as their front court, Bonner just ****ing sucks he should be getting 10 mins max. Splitter is legit though he's been playing great defense, sucks offensively but that's alright. Splitter is the best defensive big Tim has played with since d rob. Him and Tim completely locked down the paint these past two games. It's not a fluke either during that stretch where TD was out Splitter pretty much shut Down Nene once and Aldridge twice, he played great defense.

Anderson looks great and so does Kawhi, RJ looks a lot better too, TJ was a ball hog but now he said he understands his role and has done a damn good job of facilitating the offense.

The spurs lost to the grizz last year cause their guards got posted up on, rebounded on, and scored on at will. This was fixed by adding Kawhi, giving up hill thus giving JA playing time and SPlitter getting playing time.

The west is wide open as well the spurs match up extremely well with the Thunder, the mavs are done they can't replace TCs defense or Bareas scoring, LA weakened themselves dramatically by trading Odom who was a matchup nightmare for the Spurs, that leaves the Nuggets and Clips who the Spurs can def. beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                I don't know if the Spurs can win with Bonner/Blair as their front court, Bonner just ****ing sucks he should be getting 10 mins max. Splitter is legit though he's been playing great defense, sucks offensively but that's alright. Splitter is the best defensive big Tim has played with since d rob. Him and Tim completely locked down the paint these past two games. It's not a fluke either during that stretch where TD was out Splitter pretty much shut Down Nene once and Aldridge twice, he played great defense.

Anderson looks great and so does Kawhi, RJ looks a lot better too, TJ was a ball hog but now he said he understands his role and has done a damn good job of facilitating the offense.

The spurs lost to the grizz last year cause their guards got posted up on, rebounded on, and scored on at will. This was fixed by adding Kawhi, giving up hill thus giving JA playing time and SPlitter getting playing time.

The west is wide open as well the spurs match up extremely well with the Thunder, the mavs are done they can't replace TCs defense or Bareas scoring, LA weakened themselves dramatically by trading Odom who was a matchup nightmare for the Spurs, that leaves the Nuggets and Clips who the Spurs can def. beat.

bonner doesnt suck too bad he can make threes and he does spred the floor..and blair can guard some of the power forwards like griffn...i agree with you on spliter..but i think rasho nastarivic was better

i pretty much agree with your whole post

Comment

If you aren't already you should join Spurstalk.com best spurs website.

Comment

The short seasons seem to help older teams.

Comment

Working...
                    X