Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ anyone who thinks Floyd ruins fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    I'm just waiting for him to claim I'm a Floyd hater. Seems like he is going that route.
    no you are a Larryx hater

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      im not the assh0le who lost his account trying to sound smart
      I don't even think you know how I lost my account.

And, do you want me to get my account back? Is that what it is? I will if you want me to. Just beg me.

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      no you are a Larryx hater
      Get off the pipe Larry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        I don't even think you know how I lost my account.

And, do you want me to get my account back? Is that what it is? I will if you want me to. Just beg me.

Get off the pipe Larry.
        see there you go with that pipe ****.only pipe i smoke is a weed pipe son..............now go do some strange thangs to get your account back

Comment

dont have to make you look like a clown...you are a damn clown
          A crack baby calling someone a clown...

Comment

• where is this jrosales these days?

FLoyd ruin people dont think so? He makes them improve then Pac fights them and beats them better.

You cant fight floyd without improving, so the SSM that Pac fought should be better on paper. SSM worked on his weakness and then fought Pac. DLH should have been stronger having learnt from the master Floyd as well. He dont ruin you, how could he?

Comment

im not the assh0le who lost his account trying to sound smart
              No, you are the one who put me on ignore as i pointed out some of your silly pac hating comments.

Like you saying Pac must be like Floyd, as Pac is bloating Bradley up to 147, just like FLoyd bloated Hatton up to 147 same thing you said.
              Well i pointed out to you that its not quite the same as hatton said he couldnt perform as good at 147 as he could 140. Bradley on the other hand might find 147 is his best weight, as bradley said he felt stronger.

Also Pac has stepped up weight so often have you criticised Pacs opponents for bloating Pac up yet?

Also, id take me off your ignore list if you know whats good for you. When i start making threads and you cant reply to them then you will be crying. But for now you should thank me for not being a troll who starts bait threads.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 05-15-2012, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X