No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jnr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Jnr

is michelewski and him gunna fight after he fights calzaghe?? hes meant 2 have a rematch with johnson and tarver, wants a cruiseweight title, may fight winner of holyfield or tyson if the fight happens! wants a middleweigth title again, and wants oscar de la hoya! i love the guy 2 bits but how many more fights has he got in him, id say 6 tops if he fights 3 times a year! he should have had a stay busy fight by now

I expect that he'll retire if he beats Calzaghe because that would be the perfect way to end his career.

If he loses but gives a decent performance in the process then he might have one more fight after that, but if he gets dominated then I don't think there's much left for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I expect that he'll retire if he beats Calzaghe because that would be the perfect way to end his career.

If he loses but gives a decent performance in the process then he might have one more fight after that, but if he gets dominated then I don't think there's much left for him.
      I agree.

For him to beat Calzaghe would be a great way to end his long career.

There can't be much more left in the tank.

Comment

I hope Calzaghe knocks him out..

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mangtana View Post
          I hope Calzaghe knocks him out..
          He's a dickhead and a fraud who would have been owned if he evn fought B-Hop in his prime, never mind RJJ. RJJ is a shot fighter. Would be funny as **** if he can still beat the sheeploving boring slapper. Joe is a bum and a disgrace to British boxing. Joe public is foolled by all the bull**** propoganda and shiote they spwe on Setanta, Des Lynam and McGuigan: Warren's new *****. Best Brit ever my arse!

Comment

hopkins clinches and KOs welterweights. what a good doode

Comment

Originally posted by kamicazze View Post
              is michelewski and him gunna fight after he fights calzaghe?? hes meant 2 have a rematch with johnson and tarver, wants a cruiseweight title, may fight winner of holyfield or tyson if the fight happens! wants a middleweigth title again, and wants oscar de la hoya! i love the guy 2 bits but how many more fights has he got in him, id say 6 tops if he fights 3 times a year! he should have had a stay busy fight by now
              The best thing to do, would be to not believe everything you read...

he ll fight calzaghe... most likely hopkins and then glen johnson

no tarver, no oscar, no holyfield or tyson, no mich, no cruiserweight

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                The best thing to do, would be to not believe everything you read...

he ll fight calzaghe... most likely hopkins and then glen johnson

no tarver, no oscar, no holyfield or tyson, no mich, no cruiserweight

Where's my 25k *****?

Comment

Originally posted by RichLoc View Post
                  Where's my 25k *****?
                  i dont owe you a single points, son.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    i dont owe you a single points, son.
                    Give me my 25k you greedy bastard.

Comment

Working...
                    X