Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan should have a favorable split vs Kell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50/50. Khan has done nothing as of late to call shots vs any WW champion.

Comment

Agreed. Khan is still the bigger draw, at this stage 55-45 or 60-40 would be about right.

Ever since Kell Brook turned pro 10 years ago he has been in the shadow of Khan who was a 17 year old silver medalist... the last 3 years Kell Brook has been using Khan's name to get more popular and bear in mind this was when Khan was at 140.

Comment

Brook still doesn't have a name in the Uk.

The one who puts asses in seats and glues eyes to teles deserves the bigger split.
        A belt probably gives you some leverage but not much. Khan can easily demand to walk in second or Brook can give up some of his split.
        Khan is the A side.

I was going through the papers yesterday and Brook's win over Porter was hardly on the Uk papers, I only managed to find 1 sentence about Brook-Porter fight, while endless pages on Football.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Kell brook is the champion. Khan had one fight at welter and did not look good at all. Collazo didnt fight like he should have.
          wtf our u talkin about u stupid fanny

he dropped collazo down 3 times and totally dominated him, how did he not look good?

Comment

Originally posted by cheeseburger View Post
            Kell does not deserve 50/50.

Khan-Molina-616K viewers vs Kell Brook-Porter 514K viewers.

Khan despite losing twice, in his smallest fight still drew more than Kell.

Khan is naturally bigger name than Kell in UK aswell.
            Who the hell cares about US figures in a UK domestic fight?

It's a 50/50 split. That's the way it's going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Who the hell cares about US figures in a UK domestic fight?

It's a 50/50 split. That's the way it's going to be.

No Khan is far bigger name in the Uk. I would be surprised if its not 60-40 in Khans favour.

Comment

Why should the champion who has never lost a fight and never been knocked down take the short end of the purse to Khan who has been struggling to look good, has lost 2 of his last 5 fights and was knocked down by washed up Diaz???? If Khan demands too much money the way he usually does the champ can tell him to fuk off.

Comment

Brook's name just got a hell of a lot bigger when he came to the usa and won a world welterweight title. Everybody damn sure knows who brook is now.

Comment

I think 50-50 is a real proper and fair split....still think AK can outbox him....Brook is legit though but IMHO, AK edges him

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                      No Khan is far bigger name in the Uk. I would be surprised if its not 60-40 in Khans favour.
                      Who cares? He's not even that popular in The UK anymore. His fight on boxnation didn't do that well and they were giving away tickets for his last fight vs Diaz.

It's a 50/50 fight. You can bet on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X