No announcement yet.

82 shot, 14 fatally, in Chiraq over weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    they have strict gun laws because people use guns to f#cking kill eachother.

getting rid of the gun laws must be the solution, then.

are you f#cking stupid? let me rephraze, because i know you're f#cking ******ed. how stupid are you?

you're f#cking nuts, dude. you're going to ";eave a pile of brass" IE shoot police / law enforcement for taking your guns away?

you'll kill people to prevent people from killing other people?

you're f#cking nuts, man. you're nuts. something is wrong with you.

"leave a pile of brass."
    you're a suck f#ck.
    I'm going to put this in all caps so you can truly digest it:

I AM NOT A CRIMINAL. I HAVE NEVER HARMED ANYONE WITH ANY OF MY 23, YES, 23 GUNS. TAKING MY GUNS AWAY WILL NOT PROTECT ANYBODY. AND YES, THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS IS WORTH DYING FOR.
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

82 people were shot and 14 people were killed in one weekend, in one city.

gun laws aren't the problem, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
        I'm going to put this in all caps so you can truly digest it:

I AM NOT A CRIMINAL. I HAVE NEVER HARMED ANYONE WITH ANY OF MY 23, YES, 23 GUNS. TAKING MY GUNS AWAY WILL NOT PROTECT ANYBODY. AND YES, THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS IS WORTH DYING FOR.

you're not talking about dying, you f#cking loser. you're talking about killing people.

Comment

82 people were shot and 14 people were killed in one weekend, in one city.

gun laws aren't the problem, doe.
          And your solution to gang-bangers shooting innocent people is to prevent innocent people from being able to defend themselves. You're sick.
          Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

i own 23 guns, and i will kill the police if they try and take them away from me.

i am insane.

Comment

you're not talking about dying, you f#cking loser. you're talking about killing people.
              The Constitution is worth both dying and killing for. Go ahead and forward this to the NSA because I'm tired of ****s like you trying to screw with my rights.

Comment

And your solution to gang-bangers shooting innocent people is to prevent innocent people from being able to defend themselves. You're sick.

would you, or would you not kill cops [men with families,] for trying to take your guns away?

Comment

i own 23 guns, and i will kill the police if they try and take them away from me.

i am insane.
                  I will surrender my right to self-defense to the all-powerful, all-protective government, and will not complain if they put me on a railroad car.

I am a puppet.

Comment

would you, or would you not kill cops [men with families,] for trying to take your guns away?
                    Absolutely. Treason is treason.

Nazi SS guards had families too.

Comment

I will surrender my right to self-defense to the all-powerful, all-protective government, and will not complain if they put me on a railroad car.

I am a puppet.

a railroad car? you're comparing disarming america to the halocaust?

you are completely insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X