Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Golovkin is the guy who is suppose to beat everyone at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Well it seems that GGG is an easy win for Martinez according to some. I find it an interesting match up. Unfortunately Martinez mapped out his 2013 already with un-interesting fights.

Comment

• if you met a chick and exchanged phone numbers with her...and all she talked about was how she gonna suck you off proper and all types of freaky ish when yall link up...so when the time finally arrives for you to link up with the chick,and all she give you is a hand job...you're gonna feel a certain way

thats what it is with the GGG hype...dudes said he was knocking dudes down and out when he touched them...knocking cats silly!!...I doubt anyone on here is saying he CAN'T fight...just want some stronger evidence to support the case his fans make for him...thats all

if someone heard the talk about this guy and watched the fight last night...they would ask the same question Larry is asking...we expected to see a knockout, stretcher, oxygen mask and all that...thats what we were promised...just sayin!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          if you met a chick and exchanged phone numbers with her...and all she talked about was how she gonna suck you off proper and all types of freaky ish when yall link up...so when the time finally arrives for you to link up with the chick,and all she give you is a hand job...you're gonna feel a certain way

thats what it is with the GGG hype...dudes said he was knocking dudes down and out when he touched them...knocking cats silly!!...I doubt anyone on here is saying he CAN'T fight...just want some stronger evidence to support the case his fans make for him...thats all

if someone heard the talk about this guy and watched the fight last night...they would ask the same question Larry is asking...we expected to see a knockout, stretcher, oxygen mask and all that...thats what we were promised...just sayin!!
          your boy got sodomized

Comment

• The fight looked like it was directed by Quentin Tarantino

Comment

• Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
              Most people at the time thought of Dzinziruk as a Top 3 JMW and possibly the most feared fighter at the weight.

THE RING actually had him at #8 by the end of 2010 only because of his inactivity and because even though he returned with a KO, the opponent he returned against wasn't a world beater.

Following the brutal Martinez KO, Dzinziruk came back 18 months (36 yrs old) later against the undefeated hard punching prospect Jonathan Gonzalez (15-0 13KOs) who completely bombed the weigh-in (154) and showed up fight-night weighing 176 pounds and still the shot Dzinziruk was able to fight to a competitive draw.

Macklin has wins over then Top 20 middleweights: Asikainen KO1 and Ruben Varon UD; as well as a robbery SD loss to Sturm, KO1 against Alcine, and put up a respectable fight against Martinez.
              He would as I said, beat anyone on Golovkin's resume. Same goes for Barker who KO'd Kerry Hope in under four rounds. Yeah, the same guy Proksa lost to and then struggled to beat in the rematch.
              I guess most people were wrong and Ring was right. That's why removing guys for bad inactivity is a good idea. It's not like he had great wins on his resume anyway, but he only managed a tko over that pure clubfighter on shobox in 2.5 years before the Sergio fight.

I agree Macklin and Barker probably beat anyone on GG's resume, but it's no given. Macklin looked like **** vs that Varon guy (his top 3 win!), Ajetovic, Campas, out cold vs Moore. Barker looked like **** the only 2 times he stepped up to EBU level before his title shot. They would both be fine opponents for GG (if they want it, questionable), but not comp worthy of a top 3 p4per.

Comment

• Golovkin is a very good fighter, but when people say Martinez is "ducking" him, that's a little ridiculous IMO.

Comment

• Kid Chocolate would beat the **** out of GG. GG will call everyone out except Quillen or Pirog.

Comment

• GGG will murder Quillian , pirog will be tougher but still wins his on real threat is chavez.

Rosada got raped how his female tendency ass wanted./

Comment

• Who the **** is Quillian? I said Quillen would murder GG. GG won't fight a good boxer puncher. He will ride the hype train for a while until he steps in with a Pirog or Quillen and gets beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X