No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Doesn’t Feel Extra Pressure To Win For Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Doesn’t Feel Extra Pressure To Win For Roach

The insistence throughout the buildup for the fourth fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez is that changes are being made in both camps in order to produce a conclusive ending.

Of course, the same sales pitch came prior to last year’s encounter. The end result proved to be every bit as close and controversial as their previous two meetings.

Pacquiao escaped with an unpopular majority decision to run his record to 2-0-1 in the series, though it’s no stretch to suggest that he can just as easily be 3-0 or 0-3. Each fight has been that close, hence the reason for Part IV, which takes place on December 8 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have a feeling that if this fight is close like the previous 3, JMM will get the W.

The question remains as to what then? Pac vs Bradley II? Then Pac vs JMM V? Meanwhile will Bob push Rios up to WW for a Pac vs Rios fight after....

As much as JMM deserves a win, I don't want to see what happens after it...

Comment

Pacquiao MADE Freddie Roach. He doesn't owe Roach s hit. If anything, Roach owes him his life.

Comment

Can't knock either fighter for losing this fight..these guys have been through some real wars..after Gatti V Ward didn't think we'd see that level of brutality again but damn these two have keep the torch going. Despite the critics these two fighters make the sport interesting and again brings back the old adage "On any given day even the best can lose". They'll get my cash i'll support this, beats the hell out of some of the other ppv's i've seen the last few years that left me feeling like I didn't get my monies worth.

Comment

Khan, Pacquiao, Chavez AND Jorge Linares have lost under Roach in the last 12 months or so...

Comment

Maybe they'll retire together after he loses again.

Comment

No buzz for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
                No buzz for this fight.
                But you'll be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                  Khan, Pacquiao, Chavez AND Jorge Linares have lost under Roach in the last 12 months or so...
                  you can't blame Roach for Khan not having a chin, Chavez drinking pot, Pacquiao running for office, and Linares for just plain ole sucking. its his job to set up a gameplan for fight night, it is the fighters job to execute it.

Comment

"Pacquiao Doesn’t Feel Extra Pressure To Win For Roach" AKA He already mentally prepared for a defeat he faced it 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                    X