Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are The Most Past-Prime Posters In The Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    it's from kswizzy99

he's proposing that johnson wasn't a great athlete, if my lounge interpretation is sound. he's right, you know. johnson wasn't a gifted athlete on the level of bryant, jordan, james, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      he's proposing that johnson wasn't a great athlete, if my lounge interpretation is sound. he's right, you know. johnson wasn't a gifted athlete on the level of bryant, jordan, james, etc.
      no ****, hubie brown.

Comment

Reed, BostonGuy, TUA, Kev, MAK, Ether

I could go on and on and on. Most guys here are shot to pieces. I'm shot too but I'm e-retiring soon. These other guys are so delusional they think they still got it.

Throw in any one of the guys I named against a good 2011-2012 poster and they get tucked in.

Comment

no ****, hubie brown.

i'm failing to see how being correct lends itself to being the butt end of a long term joke.

Comment

you heard me.

larry legend......

ok ok....I see your Larry Legend...and I raise you...HIS AIRNESS.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post

I could go on and on and on. Most guys here are shot to pieces. I'm shot too but I'm e-retiring soon. These other guys are so delusional they think they still got it.

Throw in any one of the guys I named against a good 2011-2012 poster and they get tucked in.
              Im an 08er...so while im the future of this site I don't qualify to hand out an e-asskicking based on your criteria....so who from the 2011-2012 draft year would you put up against any one of them named??

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i'm failing to see how being correct lends itself to being the butt end of a long term joke.
                so you think nash was better than magic?

because that's what he was trying to say. not just nash was more athletic than magic.

don't be all up in the kool aid.

you obviously haven't seen his lebron is greater than jordan posts 4 years ago, before lebron won anything.

Comment

so you think nash was better than magic?

because that's what he was trying to say. not just nash was more athletic than magic.

don't be all up in the kool aid.

you obviously haven't seen his lebron is greater than jordan posts 4 years ago, before lebron won anything.
                  i wasn't around four years ago and can't speak to any of that. i seem to remember his proposition being that nash was more athletic than johnson, and not a better point guard. i probably missed the part where he said that nash was a better basketballer. i'm merely saying that johnson was not a great athlete, and that he's often mistakenly characterized as one. i'm not necessarily agreeing with said canadian.

better at basketball?
                  of course not. but if a man hands me a glass of kool aid i will drink it and ask for another, especially when he's a canadian. they [canadians,] are to be trusted.

i'd have to check the tape to see if i think he's more athletic or not. it's hard to compare the athletic qualities of guys who aren't on the same planet in terms of their size as well. neither are athletes worth writing home about.

athletic guards in the league are rose, westbrook, rondo, CP, etc. nash always struck me as a facilitator with a nice jumpshot

tony allan is a better out of the box athlete than nash and johnson, for instance, and he was never anything other than a role player on a solid team.

Comment

you're missing the point.

it's not that he said magic wasn't athletic.

we're mocking him because MAGIC HASN'T PLAYED IN 20 YEARS and he's barely realizing that magic wasn't a high fly act.

and besides he was just trolling. there was probably lakers talk going on that day so make a magic thread to get attention. he does that a lot.

it was probably the week nash went to the lakers, there was lakers fans in the lounge and he wanted attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post

Only relevant posters need reply.

Thank Dorian, go back into your closet.

Comment

Working...
                      X