Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Likes The Sound of Marquez vs. Peterson Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump the fight in Mexico, you can always do that later in the year. Fight Peterson in March/April at Cowboy Stadium man.

I actually like this fight. And while I would have liked to see Lamont give Khan a rematch, because he didn't really beat him, you can't knock him for taking the biggest fight of his career if this gets made.

Comment

looks like it's gonna be back to school for peterson

Comment

Originally posted by elchurro420 View Post
        looks like it's gonna be back to school for peterson
        you might be eating those words as jmm eats petersons gloves. lamont just may have to much energy and action for the my old warrior marquez. peterson isn't one dimensonal like ducquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Bump the fight in Mexico, you can always do that later in the year. Fight Peterson in March/April at Cowboy Stadium man.

I actually like this fight. And while I would have liked to see Lamont give Khan a rematch, because he didn't really beat him, you can't knock him for taking the biggest fight of his career if this gets made.
          Why can't he fight there twice this year?

Originally posted by flint View Post
          you might be eating those words as jmm eats petersons gloves. lamont just may have to much energy and action for the my old warrior marquez. peterson isn't one dimensonal like ducquiao.
          I will agree that Peterson isn't one dimensional... I just want to see how he'd go about fighting Marquez. He'll have a rough night, that's for sure...a loss.... isn't inevitable though.

Comment

let's see if jmm can hang with the big boys....i dont think he can tbh....

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              I love this fight, very interesting. I hate to bet against Marquez but I don't think he will win this, if he won, I'd rate it as his greatest official win.
              Really?
              Barrera
              Casayor
              draw Pac
              Katsidis
              Diaz
              Salido

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                lol fany pac is fighting cotto again hahahahah

Comment

He can hang with the big boys... that's why he beat Poochiao again and made him look like ****.

Comment

So Pacquiao isnt one of the big boys?

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
                      He can hang with the big boys... that's why he beat Poochiao again and made him look like ****.
                      pissboy lost, move on....

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      So Pacquiao isnt one of the big boys?
                      obviously not...pac and jmm are very simmliar is size naturally...

Comment

Working...
                      X