Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

now that pac has stepped up to mayweather............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now that pac has stepped up to mayweather............

have you notice floyd is harder to find than osama bin laden??? i can sense the fear in his heart that pac was going to brutally knock him out. if mosley could buckle him then pac would end his life. its just plain and basic common sense.

you know it!

easy work! easy fight!

Comment

Comment

Stop lieing to urselfs. Pac is the shook one.

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
          have you notice floyd is harder to find than osama bin laden??? i can sense the fear in his heart that pac was going to brutally knock him out. if mosley could buckle him then pac would end his life. its just plain and basic common sense.
          Not every closet gay has common sense in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by boojee View Post
            you know it!

easy work! easy fight!
            i think mayweather would last a few rounds from running around the ring. but once pacquio laid that MANILA ICE on him the fights over.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post

Stop lieing to urselfs. Pac is the shook one.
              who has the man ducked??? pac is fighting everyone floyd was scared to even think about.

Comment

floyds scared of a asian midget that got destroyed by marquez twice and a washed up morales?

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  floyds scared of a asian midget that got destroyed by marquez twice and a washed up morales?
                  i guess only a rookie to the game would think losing to some of the greatest mexicans in boxing history is anything to be ashamed of. ducking the baddest man in the planet for a career high payday.... now that is something to be ashamed of.

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
                    who has the man ducked??? pac is fighting everyone floyd was scared to even think about.
                    I wouldn't take up comedy if I was u. Manny is da one who keeps beating up all of Floyds leftovers. Oh and dont give me Clottey, cuz FLoyd fought someone harder in Shane. Once Shane beats Mora, Pac will probably fight Shane, beat him spectacularly and all you pac lovers will claim that he is the best fighter ever.

Dont delude yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X