Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Eddie Chambers. Discussion and RBR thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David the Loud Mouth Haye

Comment

• Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
      Ruiz hugs Hayes into a KO win.
      He hugged Oquendo for 8 rounds then blasted him with a sneaky right hand.

It could happen.

You never know with the boxing gods.

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        It is. I guess the criticism is Chagaev beat Valuev worse, and old man Holyfield did quite well too.

But Valuev despite his goofiness isn't that bad. It's just that the other guys manned up and fought him inside much better than Haye did.

I guess a win is a win, we don't judge on style points when you get a belt.
        I think that Haye does good merely because of his movement. Chambers, as well as everyone else that has fought Wlad, tries to out box him by standing in front of him and trying to get inside. Lateral movement both to the left and right would be good. Especially to the left as I noticed especially this fight that Wlad uses the left to set up the right. He never just throws out the right to start off a combo, the left is either a prob for the distance measure or a jab to set up the follow through straight.

Haye will do better against wlad because he is a lateral fighter against taller guys as he proved against Valuev....boring fight yet Value landed next to nothing.

Comment

• 1. chagaev beats valuev.
          2. haye beats valuev.
          3. chagaev is way more impressive in beating valuev.
          4. chag is sparked out by klit.
          5. ?
          6. profit.

styles make fights, yes. but they are not the main player when the skill differential at a particular weight class is that great.

true story.

Comment

Working...
          X