Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesc could get player of the season if Ramsey gets injured.

Comment

• I've just come back from Turf Moor. What a amazing atmosphere and game. All of the home fans deflated after the second goal. We all booed the shit out of Costa. Matic is a fucking giant, I never knew he was that big. Hazard is very tanned, he looked like a Simpson. We gave Fabregas stick, calling him a Arsenal reject just before he took the corner for Ivanovic's goal.

The Chelsea fans were fantastic. They were singing, chanting and just enjoying the game in general. They started a Steven Gerrard and Ole chants at numerous times. They were very professional and deserve credit.

My voice is so hoarse after all the yelling. Terry was booed the most. I managed to get a Courtwat chant going for a bit.

On the pitch, the best players in my opinion were Fabregas, Matic and Terry

There's so much that happened, it was crazy. You'd have to ask me for other stuff if you wanna know anything else

Comment

• Had a jammy bet on Saturday.

Had Spurs to win and Arsenal to win with Ramsey scoring any time, absolute skin of my teeth job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          Cesc could get player of the season if Ramsey gets injured.
          Silva will outplay them both then get overlooked.

Comment

• Fiberglass is gonna get his wig pushed back when he walks into the Emirates.

You heard it here first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Typical Fabregas early season surge. He'll peter out towards the end. His heart's not really in this.
              He really wanted to return to Arsenal, but oh well. He'll get his wish soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Silva will outplay them both then get overlooked.
                It's because he looks like a gerbil. He is a class player though. So is Juan Mata even though I accept he is not on form yet.

I am going for Matic for football writers player of the year fitness depending.

He is that type of player in that he is incredibly good at his job and his skills are subtle enough that football writers can congratulate themselves on their game appreciation by nominating him. Covers so much ground, moves the ball quickly, fills in all over the place when players leave holes - he spent a lot of yesterday near the left back position because that's where the danger was. He can also run with the ball and get away from players not in a Toure-esque fashion but he can do it. The only thing he doesn't do is score which is not really his job but I expect he'll twat in at least a few from about 30 yards because he hits the ball very true.

Comment

• I might have a cheeky one on besiktas to lay the smack down at 4/1

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    I might have a cheeky one on besiktas to lay the smack down at 4/1
                    You like losing money or something?

Comment

• Atlético are gonna get clapped up.

Comment

Working...
                      X