Israel air strikes on Gaza kills Hamas leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
    whoaaaa, whoaaaaa, whoaaaa........

i thought you were a contributive poster here.....

wow
    Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
    damn, i thought russhian crusshian was a cool guy - it's days like these which you don't want to remember....damn man wtf
    What i cant have my opinion on this situation?

Comment

• I support Gaza and wish them success....

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that Hamas is firing rockets into Israel -- But it is a direct result of the recent assassination of the Hamas Leader by Israel.

Here's where it gets sticky, Israel violated the cease-fire by targeting the Hamas leader, and instigated the retaliatory firing of rockets into Israel by Hamas supporters. Prior to the Assassination, there was relative quiet {as quiet as it can be in that area of the world}

Why did Israel target and kill Hamas leaders, WHO JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE BEEN DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED BY THE Palestinians. What would Israel do, if Hamas targeted and killed Netanyahu ????
        Hamas has been constantly firing rockets into israel almost non stop. I personally went to the Israeli city of Sderot in January, which is like 1000M from Gaza and during my 3 day stay there, rockets were fired at the city, which had everybody rush into bomb shelters. Later that night, all were heard were fighter jets shelling Gaza. This back and forth crap has been going on non-stop

Problem is that when you show up with a knife to a gun fight, you cant cry about it later. They are firing bathtub made rockets and are then pissed that they are hit by the IDF? Cmon

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          What i cant have my opinion on this situation?
          I abruptly jumped to conclusions about you, and I'm sorry. There are people on here who I should direct my retribution at, instead of innocent bystanders like you....

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
            There were many attacks on Gaza by the Israelis. During a bloody week a couple of years ago, over 1000 Palestinians, mostly civilians, were killed.

Gaza was blockaded, and many items even medicines were resticted from entering.

A Turkish ship was attacked and unarmed people were killed.

Even a boatload of Jewish activists attempting to break the blockade was stopped by the IDF.

The Zionists need to stop being bullies and recognize the right of the Palestinians to exist.
            And those in Gaza are all completely innocent angels right. Like i stated before, Israel withdrew from Gaza, dismantled all the settlements, deported thousands of Jews. Following the withdrawal, the borders with Egypt and Israel remained open. There was no "siege", no occupation. And yet, the rockets continued to rain on Israeli civilians. Violence has consequences. Israel has the right to defend itself.

Why were the rockets continued to be fired into Israel? The obviously want to end the existence of israel more then they want to live

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Hamas has been constantly firing rockets into israel almost non stop. I personally went to the Israeli city of Sderot in January, which is like 1000M from Gaza and during my 3 day stay there, rockets were fired at the city, which had everybody rush into bomb shelters. Later that night, all were heard were fighter jets shelling Gaza. This back and forth crap has been going on non-stop

Problem is that when you show up with a knife to a gun fight, you cant cry about it later. They are firing bathtub made rockets and are then pissed that they are hit by the IDF? Cmon

bathtub rockets vs nukes

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I support Gaza and wish them success....
                I heard about some racist stuff on twitter, but i wasnt so quick to jump on the bandwagon.....but after you say some stuff like this, you are a ****ing piece of ****....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                  I heard about some racist stuff on twitter, but i wasnt so quick to jump on the bandwagon.....but after you say some stuff like this, you are a ****ing piece of ****....
                  wait, supporting the brown Palestinians over the Israelis is racist? I hope you're being sarcastic.

Sorry i'm not going to support murdering dozens of children to kill 1 Hamas leader just because Kim Kardashian told me to do so. I actually have a conscious.

I won't expect you to reply or acknowledge any of Freedom's videos. They're not showing you what the media wants you to believe

Comment

• Israel is saying that within the next 24 hours a decision will be made to invade or not....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mike Tyson77;12716227]You think that just "thinking" will unseat these superpowers that control everything?

Mike, Now you are being silly. What I think has no influence over the power brokers of the world will do but that does not stop me from seeing them from what they are and because I have no control over the big events does not mean I have to be a gulible fool and believe all the garbage in the media.
                      Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-20-2012, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X