Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much longer can Rios relay on his POWER to get kats out???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everything I read.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      Stop hating

This was a real fight, unlike Abril who made himself famous by holding the champ, lol come to think of it he's not even famous...major fail.

thanks for postin the vid of just how bad rios is, I think everyone already knew, but thanks anyways. At least when he fights someone who he lulls into his fight, he doesnt look as awful, but wow does he lack any type of skill lmao. His clock is ticking. If he gets a big money fight finally, he is going night night for a loooong time. fighters with his confidence dont recover so well from a humiliating loss, and it is inevitably waiting for rios...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        thanks for postin the vid of just how bad rios is, I think everyone already knew, but thanks anyways. At least when he fights someone who he lulls into his fight, he doesnt look as awful, but wow does he lack any type of skill lmao. His clock is ticking. If he gets a big money fight finally, he is going night night for a loooong time. fighters with his confidence dont recover so well from a humiliating loss, and it is inevitably waiting for rios...
        Yeah??? and just who is going to put Rios to sleep??

Comment

Working...
        X