Collapse
No announcement yet.

My ex is talking trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say I can relate to you Marky, I just don't get how ppl get upset.....like about anything for more than a minute or two after a certain age.

I was with my ex for 6 years and could careless what she says or what she is doing, not mad at her or hate her just apathetic in regards to what she does.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Can't say I can relate to you Marky, I just don't get how ppl get upset.....like about anything for more than a minute or two after a certain age.

I was with my ex for 6 years and could careless what she says or what she is doing, not mad at her or hate her just apathetic in regards to what she does.
      Mark must still have feelings for her

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Mark must still have feelings for her
        agree, only reason anyone will take so much sh•t from an ex....

Comment

sorry to hear about the break-up, prag. you seemed like you were really down for her.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            come on mark brah, just rise above it!

nothing will piss her off more than ignoring her, and living well.

cool runnings.

nine tre in this b#tch. high top fades on 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              sorry to hear about the break-up, prag. you seemed like you were really down for her.
              Sometimes you just grow apart after so much time, I hope she moves on ok and has a long happy life when she meets the right lad

Comment

If my ex looked like that girl in your avy..I'd still be a lil salty..and would threaten to post her nudes online..just bein honest.

Comment

Sometimes you just grow apart after so much time, I hope she moves on ok and has a long happy life when she meets the right lad
                  Oh damn you broke up with the chick you always talked about?

Was it like a bad break up or a mutual one?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Oh damn you broke up with the chick you always talked about?

Was it like a bad break up or a mutual one?
                    Yeah we did, it went as well as a break up can go, she moved back home to her parents there was no fight really she just gradually accepted that things weren't working out we talked it out and decided to part ways.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                      If my ex looked like that girl in your avy..I'd still be a lil salty..and would threaten to post her nudes online..just bein honest.
                      awwwww dude. you know you messed up, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X