Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Roy Jones Jr., Dawid Kostecki Presser in Warsaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Roy.. Really hate the thought of him getting beat up by this clown.

Comment

This guy wouldn't be able to hang for 2 minutes with 2001 RJJ.

Comment

RJ will win this one on pure talent alone. Jones still has speed and this guy hasn't fought anyone with half of Roy's talent. My guess is that Roy will display the sweet science of "Hit Without Being Hit". Expect an early stoppage.... Round 8 and only because Roy wants to put on a show for the Polish fans. But by round 8.... It's over!!!
        Like my man Money Mayweather said.... It's easy to look from the outside and say.... I can beat this guy... But it's a different ball game once you get inside the ring with him. Roy by KO!!!! Nextttttttt!!!!

Comment

Roy should have retired 8-9 years ago.

It makes me sad seeing him continue like this, truly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jray100k View Post
            RJ will win this one on pure talent alone. Jones still has speed and this guy hasn't fought anyone with half of Roy's talent. My guess is that Roy will display the sweet science of "Hit Without Being Hit". Expect an early stoppage.... Round 8 and only because Roy wants to put on a show for the Polish fans. But by round 8.... It's over!!!
            Like my man Money Mayweather said.... It's easy to look from the outside and say.... I can beat this guy... But it's a different ball game once you get inside the ring with him. Roy by KO!!!! Nextttttttt!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jray100k View Post
              Roy is one of my favorite fighters of all time but this version of Roy anybody he fights has a chance to KO him especially when he is fighting out of his country. I hope to see vintage Roy Jones that schooled Jeff Lacy a few years back. It seems like every time he takes these fight overseas they are on kind of quick notice and he doesn't fully have time prepare 100% in the gym since he too busy trying to promote the fight then training.

Comment

Working...
              X