No announcement yet.

any exercises for home ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any exercises for home ?

im looking for some extra exercises that i can do before/after my training in my home. at the moment im doing 20 min jump rope daily. is there anything else i can do to improve faster?

Burpees are a great strength and conditioning exercise,Would recommend you check out http://www.rossboxing.com/

Comment

hey colin very good site thnx

Comment

Originally posted by odb123 View Post
        im looking for some extra exercises that i can do before/after my training in my home. at the moment im doing 20 min jump rope daily. is there anything else i can do to improve faster?
        I recommend high intensity wanking sessions.

Comment

After the jump rope you have to do a warm up, then you can do a round of moving on your feet (just move freely with an imaginary opponent, only without punches, like trying to chase someone, slip "punches" and cut corners), after that do as much as you want rounds of shadow boxing, then you could move on the strength training or anything else you can

Comment

yea im doin this. some foot movement and then im going to the mirror to practice my punches

also im doing this excercise that a friend told me it will help
            youtube .com/watch?v=yqT3r0OZZ38 (this is me btw)

Comment

For the fitness purposes you can do various exercises at your home without any equipment.
              Push ups, pull ups, sits ups, squats, crunches, rope jumping, and yoga etc. are more preferable exercise choices for the home workout.

Adam Prowse
              Last edited by Craig333; 11-02-2013, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Kettlebells are great for core/overall strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and balance.

Comment

Working...
                X