Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older games you're currently playing through for the first time or revisiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had a half an hour long poker game with this annoying Chinese ****. Even when I was cheating he was still having better hands than me fairly consistently and the dopey prick wouldn't bet more than 10 chips at a time, so it took me for-****ing-ever to rustle all of his chips away from him.

So I did what any red blooded American male would do : After I cheated him out of all of his money I got up from the table, whipped out my revolver, and put a bullet between his slanty eyes for pissing me off before he could even move from his chair.

It was sickeningly satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      I just had a half an hour long poker game with this annoying Chinese ****. Even when I was cheating he was still having better hands than me fairly consistently and the dopey prick wouldn't bet more than 10 chips at a time, so it took me for-****ing-ever to rustle all of his chips away from him.

So I did what any red blooded American male would do : After I cheated him out of all of his money I got up from the table, whipped out my revolver, and put a bullet between his slanty eyes for pissing me off before he could even move from his chair.

It was sickeningly satisfying.
      I had that same **** happen to me. This one guy never ****ing played through a hand when I had anything good, and when he did his cards were always better, no matter what the **** I had. I had a Jack high straight one time and he laid down a Queen high straight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I had that same **** happen to me. This one guy never ****ing played through a hand when I had anything good, and when he did his cards were always better, no matter what the **** I had. I had a Jack high straight one time and he laid down a Queen high straight.
        Glad to see that I'm not alone in my frustration with this.

Did you murder the **** like I did or were you able to control your anger?

In retrospect, a bullet between the eyes was too easy for that annoying bastard - I should have dragged him behind my horse for a few miles to the nearest piece of train track, then let him run away for a bit before kneecapping him with my revolver, tying him up, and then placing him on the train track for the inbound train to finish off.

Comment

Urban Chaos. Originally released on the PS1 back in the Year 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Glad to see that I'm not alone in my frustration with this.

Did you murder the **** like I did or were you able to control your anger?

In retrospect, a bullet between the eyes was too easy for that annoying bastard - I should have dragged him behind my horse for a few miles to the nearest piece of train track, then let him run away for a bit before kneecapping him with my revolver, tying him up, and then placing him on the train track for the inbound train to finish off.
            Couldn't help it. Blew him away. Ended up killing like five others too just out of frustration.

Comment

idk if you guys played Fatal Frame: Crimson butterfly before.

game is a horror/supernatural classic. probably the scariest game i have ever played.

Comment

Going to pick up;

Dead Space 1 & 2
                Darkness 2
                Bioshock
                Resident Evil 5

Believe it or not, never played a Resident Evil game and have never watched Lion King - how the fuck does a kid born in the 90s manage that...

Dead Space series, I heard, was a breath of fresh air as far as shooting-horror games go so I thought I'd investigate. Bioshock won a lot of awards and Darkness 2 is a game I liked the look of years ago but forgot about.

Comment

I recently downloaded Contra, Mike Tyson's Punch Out and Excitebike on my phone and Tablet and play them every time I get a chance

I'm still getting KTFO by Tyson with one punch
                  Last edited by -jose-; 09-23-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Got $500 on Amazon from my parents for Xmas so I went on a bit of a PC game shopping spree.

Games I plan on playing through again:

All 3 Mass Effects (only played them on 360, took 7 or 8 characters through the first two, and only played through the third once. Still haven't seen the revised ending)

Final Fantasy VII - my personal GOAT game...just my age, the scope of the game, the music, the commercials, and the hundreds of hours I spent playing it Summer of '97. I'm sure it won't truly recapture the magic, but I've had it on my phones the last few years and never played that far. A piece of nostalgia for me if nothing else.

New games I downloaded:

All 3 BioShocks...look like they should be right up my alley, and if the reviews are to be trusted pretty good games.

The Walking Dead and the 400 days expansion. So far I really like this game although I'm only on Episode 1. It looks like a game that the GF will enjoy playing as well.

Comment

'The Walking Dead' is ****ing amazing.

Currently, I'm playing through 'LA Noire' for the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X