Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Looks like this fight is happening.

VS

The Result.........

Who wins?
    Alvarado
    48.08%
    Rios
    51.92%

meh will watch but not really a main event

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Its more than a main event. Its a goddamn potential classic and will probably be FOTY.

Comment

both have terrible boxing skills its gonna be a action-packed fight maybe even a war

as of right now im going with alvarado by ko in the 8thc

Comment

im pumped for this one. war war war. i think alverado will win basically cause hes bigger

Comment

I don't why Alvarado is overrated around here its a ok fight the one thing I like is Rios won't have a huge weight advantage but Alvarado is exactly the type of opponent I expected Rios to fight

Comment

Rios eats up Alvardo and bust up his face in every round getting a 11 round tko

Comment

Toss up. Rios slightly more polished brawler, Alvarado bigger and proved his chin at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                  both have terrible boxing skills its gonna be a action-packed fight maybe even a war

as of right now im going with alvarado by ko in the 8thc
                  god damn , you guys suck at judging skills...not becuase a guy is boring , it means he got skills and not becuase the guy is exciting , does'nt mean he's nothing but a face first brawler...

if that was the case, floyd' would'nt have had tough fight with jlc, jesus chavez or cotto..or cotto would'nt have had tough fights with margs...styles make fights and certain style beats other styles despite the textbook boxing book favoring the more texbook fighter...

Comment

I don't why Alvarado is overrated around here its a ok fight the one thing I like is Rios won't have a huge weight advantage but Alvarado is exactly the type of opponent I expected Rios to fight
                    Rios has done nothing at 140. Nada, This a huge risk in fighting Mike at 140 for his debut. And as you can see many favor Mike. As do I, Not sure why people overrate Rios TBH. The Acosta wins looks less and less impressive. Anthony Peterson still hasn't done anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X