Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEDDY ATLAS: Pacquiao doesn't have to put two notes together that sounds anywhere...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ****in hate shakira's/britney's voice. both sounds like you're ripping metal sheets. but i'd bang them both in one night.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Rap isnt music its cRAP
      To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        not one pinoy would acknowledge that pac can sing professionally good.
        exactly, they're running out of subjects to hate pac on so now they're just reaching and going after his music career lol.

To be fair though, Pac do sound like ass when he sings in English, but sounds better when he sings in tagalog, still not the best, but him singing in tagalog is not as embarassing.

I'd love to see these pac haters sing a song in a different language.

Comment

I been saying this for years, Manny sings worse than William Hung and it pains me that Pinoys are all lying to Manny's face. He can record himself farting and burping and it will be the best seller in the Philippines. His "singing" if you can call it that sounds worse than a Thursday night karaoke night with drunks yelling and trying to sing.

Dude needs to stick to boxing only, he needs to give up his side gigs such as "singing" and playing "politician".

Lets give a village boy who doesnt know how to write power to make laws in our country just because he's a boxer.

Its like making Mike Tyson a Governor.

STICK TO BOXING MANNY, You suck at everything else and people will never say anything negative about you because they wanna leech $$$, they pretend to like your music and they pretend you are a good politician, you are horrible
          Now that was mean lol

Comment

Rap isnt music its cRAP
            I bet more people disagree than agree.

For starters, look at the charts.

Comment

Rap isnt music its cRAP
              may we ask what music do you listen to?

Comment

Rap lyrics

Illogic
                " I woke into a life of tainted dreams and gum ball machines
                nestled between the window seem. the drain of the mainstream

looking glass has limited view when your trapped in a label
                still borns turned action figures when there stacked in a cradle"

Comment

Rap isnt music its cRAP
                  so this is crap to you??

Comment

Haha, Atlas stretching his hatred of Pacquiao to what he does outside of the ring for a bit of fun. What a bitter old bastard Atlas is becoming. What next, he'll be hating him for his political career, or for having a dog run with him when doing road work?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
                      Haha, Atlas stretching his hatred of Pacquiao to what he does outside of the ring for a bit of fun. What a bitter old bastard Atlas is becoming. What next, he'll be hating him for his political career, or for having a dog run with him when doing road work?
                      He's still searching for the email. I wonder when Marley is gonna show them

Comment

Working...
                      X