Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes a boxing forum

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      OK time to re watch the video. First of all she's11 and she's "dictating" that? Did you miss the part when it will be up to her when she turns 18, a legal female who can make her own choice?

And yes it's bigotry, sorry that she's not a fine christian who is suppose to hate gays and transgendered like you.
      i stopped the video when it said that at 6 he was the earliest case of a transgender procedure in the states. if that didn't mean that she got the caak splitting surgery, then, whew - good on the parents. who's christian? stop with your assumptions, just like i didn't watch the video in full and looked kinda foolish, you're looking like a *****-for-brains with your assumptions about me. men could suck men off all they want and the same goes for women and it makes me no difference. i don't applaud it, i don't condemn it.

Comment

Two men can't conceive a child, or did a miss something?.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          And Here comes the gay warriors.

I'd rather take it up the ass by the most hung black man on earth than to believe in the bible, i'll admit that much. I'd rather be butthurt than ******ed.

And if i offended any biblenut, i'm sorry. It's a choice i made.
          Last edited by Barry Halls; 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            And Here comes the gay warriors.

this made me laugh. its all good. my personal experience is that its a combination of birth and choice. i have an sis in law who loved the caak until she wanted to leave her husband for a hot ass chick and when i was in school in cali, i partied with gay friends who in atleast two cases, one buddy, who never even considered being bisexual a good thing, wound up banging a chick at my place.

there are some real gays out there, i've seen fruity babies and you can't fake that as well as the posers as my two case studies above.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              I'd rather take it up the ass by the most hung black man on earth than to believe in the bible, i'll admit that much. I'd rather be butthurt than ******ed.

And if i offended any biblenut, i'm sorry. It's a choice i made.
              fuqn sig worthy. do ya thang, honey.

Comment

The "posers" could be bisexual.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  i stopped the video when it said that at 6 she was the earliest case of in the states of a transgender procedure. if that didn't mean that she got the caak splitting surgery, then, whew - good on the parents. who's christian? stop with your assumptions, just like i didn't watch the video in full and looked kinda foolish you're looking like a *****-for-brains with your assumptions. men could suck men off all they want and the same goes for women and it makes me no difference. i don't applaud it, i don't condemn it.
                  So you're a bigot who doesnt even understand the situation and makes up stuff. & so you're not a christian? Dont make me laugh. Its also kinda funny how you're attacking me for being foolish by making assumption considering you just made up your entire previous post to bash transgendereds

And you do condemn it, you just called it disgusting and called them bad parents for allowing their daughter to live her own life that way

Let me guess, you have gay friends so you cant possibly hate gays

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    So you're a bigot who doesnt even understand the situation and makes up stuff. & so you're not a christian? Dont make me laugh. Its also kinda funny how you're attacking me for being foolish by making assumption considering you just made up your entire previous post to bash transgendereds

And you do condemn it, you just called it disgusting and called them bad parents for allowing their daughter to live her own life
                    what aren't you understanding here? i mistakenly thought they got that kids penis split and pushed up inside him. that's disgusting to do that to a 6 year old. how the fuq do you not see that?? the procedure is disgusting and offensive, which didn't happen here, for any kid.

get it now?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      The "posers" could be bisexual.
                      this is true. also, its feasible that they're just trying to find their way in life and trying new things, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X