Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero vs. Chino Maidana Who you Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guerrero vs. Chino Maidana Who you Got?

I know this fight was supposed to happen a couple years back before the Ghost got injured, and Maidana is waiting to cash in his second Mayweather lottery ticket but how do you see this fight playing out. Is the Ghost smart enough not to bang with Maidana and try to outbox him? Can he weather the storm and hurt Maidana?

Maidana wins via KO in 8 or 9.

Comment

That is a tough call, Ghost is a pretty tough dude so I don't know that Maidana can stop him. Maidana would have the heavier blows but Guerrero would throw a million punches and land a good ammount.

Pretty 50/50 if you ask me, it would be all action though with very little defense.

Comment

this fight would be a freaking hellish war...

Comment

It's hard for me to go against Chino right now.

Comment

I got Maidana on this one. Kind of a tough call though.

Comment

I feel it could be like Bradley vs. Provo in a sense where if Robert can weather the storm and out work Maidana he pulls out a victory. Although his speech after the fight will probably be slurred like Bradley's was...

Comment

now that guerrero has started crossfit he is almost unstoppable. i think he easily TKOs maidana in the 7th.

only guys i can see even coming close to beating this new version of guerrero is mayweather, pacquiao and maybe thurman.

Comment

if guerrero still had his legs, i'd pick him. unfortunately, he was on the ropes and in a phone booth with a less than world class talent in kamegai.

leaning on maidana. at WW, and esepcially after the layoff, mayweather fight, and berto war, guerrero can;t move like he used to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    That is a tough call, Ghost is a pretty tough dude so I don't know that Maidana can stop him. Maidana would have the heavier blows but Guerrero would throw a million punches and land a good ammount.

Pretty 50/50 if you ask me, it would be all action though with very little defense.
                    Chinos defense being underrated. If he can make May miss he can make Guerrero miss. Plus the guy is relentless.. throws in volume and with power.. Chino finds another son with this one

Comment

Working...
                    X