No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Duva Discusses The Future of Curtis Stevens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Duva Discusses The Future of Curtis Stevens

Bill Emes catches up with the CEO of Main Events, Kathy Duva, to discuss the fufture of middleweight contender Curtis Stevens after suffering an eight round technical knockout defeat to WBA/IBO champion Gennady Golovkin at the Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quillin, Rosado or Jacobs at the Barclays seems like the logical next move.

Comment

I agree with Duva and Abel that Stevens beats all other middleweights not named GGG.

Comment

He did good, Golovkin just has ridiculous punching power, until that knockdown he was well in the fight and is a legit top 10 IMO on that form, tough guy, fought smart but he lost to the best.

Comment

Maybe he doesn't beat all middleweights not named Golovkin, but I do think he would give hell to most if not all top middleweights. Props to both GGG and Stevenson for making a great fight, especially Stevenson considering no one expected him to last more than two rounds. That shot he took would have knocked out most top middleweight out there.

I hope he fights and beats the crap out of Quillin, but it would be a tough fight for Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by THUNDERKZ View Post
            I agree with Duva and Abel that Stevens beats all other middleweights not named GGG.
            Doubtful, there are some tough and skilled guys in the division. Surprised Abel said that...actually I'm not really. Stevens can get some good fights tho.

Comment

Rosado would be my choice or Lemieux - Korobov more than likely back to NBC to build him up for something later next year

Comment

why is she shaking her head all the time when talking..freaggin annoying..

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                  Doubtful, there are some tough and skilled guys in the division. Surprised Abel said that...actually I'm not really. Stevens can get some good fights tho.
                  Well, im at least interested. He blasted some bottom bucket guys and then went to the top. I'd like to see how he does. He landed some big shots (or from what I heard) and Golovkin ate it up. So it's either a good chin or a weak punch

Comment

I don't think he bets every other top Middleweight. But he Can give most of them scary moments and could beat a few.

Comment

Working...
                    X