Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody had a chance to read the new mike Tyson bio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody had a chance to read the new mike Tyson bio?

I just picked it up today and I'm damn excited to get into it and read about this mans life and his wild journey to boxing stardom. I'm a huge huge huge fan of mike he's everything in a fighter that I look up to. His heart courage and determination in the ring. Say what u will about iron mike but his theory's and the way he sees life is truly unique. So has anybody read it? Am I in for a ride? The bio on sugar Ray Leonard from a couple years back was alright but nothing special.

Listened to the audio book. Its good. I have a love hate relationship with Tyson. IMO, the book is a roller coaster ride. I sympathised with him, then hated him, then liked him again.

Its a miracle he isnt dead from all the coke he did. There are some very funny stories also. But him bragging about beating up people for no reason still makes him a piece of **** to me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Listened to the audio book. Its good. I have a love hate relationship with Tyson. IMO, the book is a roller coaster ride. I sympathised with him, then hated him, then liked him again.

Its a miracle he isnt dead from all the coke he did. There are some very funny stories also. But him bragging about beating up people for no reason still makes him a piece of **** to me.
      So he kept it "real" as they would say lol I love listening to mikes interviews he comes off like a very bright individual the way he puts things. But you have to be able to look past all the crazyiness he's been threw. There's another boxing related book called "the gloves" you should check out. It's good shiz if you ever have any spare time my man

Comment

Working...
      X