Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all making to big of a deal about Canelo's stamina, disregarding his poise an skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buuuuuuuuuump

Comment

The irony is that it was Canelo's stamina that was the big deal.

Has anybody ever seen canelo so drained before? He was already looking faded against trout and mosley--- and floyd took 2 more pounds lol.

Floyd is a mother****ing genius. He's getting P.A.I.D for fooling people.

I don't blame pac for not giving into his demands. Floyd starts fighting even before the fight starts and to beat him, you have to start fighting him before the fight starts too.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-24-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Has anybody ever seen canelo so drained before? He was already looking faded against trout and mosley and floyd took 2 more pounds lol.

Yep, Floyd got these fools fooled. But the fight wasn't a whooping like people said, Canelo was never hurt, only had a little mouse under his eye, and was never knocked down.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Has anybody ever seen canelo so drained before? He was already looking faded against trout and mosley--- and floyd took 2 more pounds lol.

I don't blame pac for not giving into his demands. Floyd starts fighting even before the fight starts and to beat him, you have to start fighting him before the fight starts too.
          Didn't you have to change your name from "Strictly UD" after getting mercilessly owned on another thread about Alvarez? You and keepcontradicting could start your own pity party with all the whining you've been doing since Mayweather confounded you yet again.

Comment

Working...
          X